• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

if anyone one of you is willing to offer me a ralts with a nature that increases special attack but does not decrease special defense or defense or special attack at around level 9 that would be cool(when i can trade of course)

Wow, talk about mobility irrelevancy to the Scout, Soldier, Demo, and Medic classes.

Okay then.

It's in Beta like RD_Asteroid, but still. I don't see how this game mode can ever be balanced (especially when it has some power-ups like the vampire one where getting it grants you 40% more HP, damage resistance and life steal aka damage dealt heals you)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

*GASP*

--OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO----

lel

Edited by LuxSpes

It's in Beta like RD_Asteroid, but still. I don't see how this game mode can ever be balanced (especially when it has some power-ups like the vampire one where getting it grants you 40% more HP, damage resistance and life steal aka damage dealt heals you)

Yeah, i can see how. >>

Also, Smash is great.

if anyone one of you is willing to offer me a ralts with a nature that increases special attack but does not decrease special defense or defense or special attack at around level 9 that would be cool(when i can trade of course)

i can't dude, sorry

Yeah, i can see how. >>

Also, Smash is great.

I like smash... just as long as things don't get too serious. I tried 1v1ing my bro with our respective mains and both of us just ended up getting too serious and frustrated, We had much more fun randoming characters and stage ans seeing what would happen.

MY CABIN

My-Cabbages-Gif-On-Avatar-The-Last-Airbe

Edited by LuxSpes

I like smash... just as long as things don't get too serious. I tried 1v1ing my bro with our respective mains and both of us just ended up getting too serious and frustrated, We had much more fun randoming characters and stage ans seeing what would happen.

I can do that too, casual that is.

What are you coding, if I may?

Nothing big, just a fairly simple HTML + CSS web page

I'm just really shit at it :<

I get lost in my code way too easily and I'm having a hard time getting the page to look like what I designed in photoshop

Woodles

Nothing big, just a fairly simple HTML + CSS web page

I'm just really shit at it :<

I get lost in my code way too easily and I'm having a hard time getting the page to look like what I designed in photoshop

Ah, I can't say I remember any of that stuff o:

But I hope you can fare well down the line.

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN

THE DROPLETS FALLING GENTLY DOWN ON THE TERRAIN

WASH AWAY THE SORROW, ALL THE STAINS OF TIME

BUT THERE'S NO MEMORY

IT'S ONLY DRY INSIDE

Edited by Shockmaster