• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So we, the town, were choosing between those two to lynch, and we chose the second guy.

I don't remember when I was killed by the mafia exactly, but it was early on.

So for the majority of game I sat there, confused and annoyed, as the last mafia dude just kept saying, "I am the mafia" over and over and it was like,

It was like the other guys didn't believe him

And they just kept lynching their fellow town people.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

this is basically mlp mafia

Edited by Kinumi

my little pony mafia

basically refa made a post claiming scum

he also said that his scumfriend was sb

also also I highly recommend you read it because it was probably the best moment in sfmafia history ever definitely

[spoiler=his post]

Guys, guys, guys. I know we're trying to lynch some of the most wonderful people around, but I'd just like to take a moment of your time to talk about friendship. Isn't it wonderful? The dreamiest? The best thing there ever was? I just feel so sorry for all of you, because you'll never realize how amazing friendship is and that pretty much means that you'll never win at anything ever. OK, chat over, now let's get back to this Mafia game. Featuring friendship.

Why are you voting Blitz if you suspected SB Refa?
Scumteam Refa/SB??? I should think.

@SB: I tageted Kay and, well, you can guess what happened.

You're right, I better start bussing my scumfriend before it's too late. That way, all suspicion will be off of him and there's no way that you'll lynch him next phase.

##Unvote
##Vote SB

One way driver is normally called Redirector, so shrug.

But yeah that's town's protective role right there so lol. Refa is obvscum at this point imo.

Yeah, you caught me. Congratulations, you must be the world's greatest townie ever. Noone should lynch you because you are obvious town. Like it's so obvious I don't even. Go you.

I think Kay probably drove herself and I to make sure her role was proved without a doubt to stop herself from being mislynched? it is likely she was on her last shot so she couldn't have protected me further anyway.

But yeah, refa being town would require scum shot kay, of all people, her drive would have been outprioritised by the kill, and refa and kay's roles co-exist.

##vote: refa

I feel slightly worse about mitsuki than I do about blitz. I will try to get a post out, but don't wait up.

You're a funny guy, you know that? I mean your conclusion is right, but your thought process is awful. Shame on you. I did shoot Kay. BOOM HEADSHOT. Good times, good times. If only she was into friendship, eh?

Same as the one on kay last night, more or less. Not interested in your lynch and imho you would be the least logical buddy for refa, simply because I haven't seen or thought of a good case for it. I guess I should look into it at some point.

No, actually he IS my scumfriend. Please don't lynch him tommorow.

And just a small aside here. Anyone ever heard of Integrity? I hear he's a mod around here, although not these parts specifically. I remember at one time, his username was Mr. Sparkles. That's pretty interesting, because that's what my last name is. Sadly, I share my first name with one of the lamest book series of all time, let's not talk about that though, it depresses me. So yeah, go friendship.

...Bitch.

that day everyone lynched refa but they failed to lynch sb the next day

sb ended up actually being scum so town lost and it was amazing

Edited by Kinumi

my little pony mafia

also also I highly recommend you read it because it was probably the best moment in sfmafia history ever definitely

[spoiler=his post]

That was pretty great

my little pony mafia

[spoiler=his post]

lel