Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Glac, which Touhou are you working on right now?

Also why are people so hyped about Ike's 10th anniversary? I mean, I haven't heard of anything like that before.

SA, mainly.

I can no death up to Satori's last card using Reimu A, which thanks to Knee I have nearly figured out.

That is Anacybele being herself.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Nyaaaa~~~! :3

thank god i'll never hear this from her mouth on call

>_>

I am calm, she'd tell me if there was an issue

Not much I can say, except drink some cool water and relax.

<W<

i guess that can work

SA, mainly.

I can no death up to Satori's last card using Reimu A, which thanks to Knee I have nearly figured out.

That is Anacybele being herself.

I wonder what she'd do if you acted like she is now every time she rants about Micaiah.

I mean, you love to rant about characters you despise, but you don't even seem to care when people complains about the characters you like. I don't remember you ever getting mad at me for calling micaiah a stupid annoying character...

Not only anacybele complains about characters she doesn't like, she goes berserk when people rant about characters she likes >_>

Edited by Nobody

I will now, gimme a sec.

*reads thread*

Glace.... I was expecting you to rail against the thread for sure, while your factual points were vaild enough, your level of aggressiveness was a bit much.

Edited by Soledai

I wonder what she'd do if you acted like she is now every time she rants about Micaiah.

I mean, you love to rant about characters you despise, but you don't even seem to care when people complains about the characters you like. I don't remember you ever getting mad at me for calling micaiah a stupid bitch...

Not only anacybele complains about characters she doesn't like, she goes berserk when people rant about characters she likes >_>

oh man....

I wish i can show up to another rant session

I need ab excuse to bust out the MJ popcorn gif....>w>

I mean, you love to rant about characters you despise, but you don't even seem to care when people complains about the characters you like. I don't remember you ever getting mad at me for calling micaiah a stupid annoying character...

Normally when I do appear to get mad over that stuff, it's me being silly.

I don't care if you hate a character I like... just don't insult me over it.

*reads thread*

Glace.... I was expecting you to rail against the thread for sure, while your factual points were vaild enough, your level of aggressiveness was a bit much.

Yeah, admittedly I was a tad aggressive about it. It's just annoying, you know?