• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I really need to stop getting depressed over dumb and literally trivial stuff i read on the internet. Stuff that shouldn’t make anyone depressed. Stuff that don’t warrant a reaction and that is so dumb and harmless it’s even impressive they would upset me.

i’ve been thinking about life a lot latelly. Hiding ***** *** is hurting me a lot. I can’t think about anything else. I told my therapist but it honestly didn’t change anything. I just want a fucking **** ********* but I don’t know where to find one. Well other than ****** **** but i’m too much of a coward for that... going to that subreddit makes me sad. I see a lot that i want but won’t ever have. What they had on that subreddit isn’t really common here... i mean... there ARE a lot of **** here that **** **** ***** * **** but they’re all *******. All *** **** here are different... they’re not ******* *****... or are they? I remember that one... i wonder if that could have happened. But yeah, I’m getting desperate about that stuff. Another reason why I should get a good job, so I don’t have to explain anything to anyone or depend on someone else’s money. I’ll be able to truly live my life if I’m independent and have my own place. So yeah, tommorow I WILL BE A DECENT PERSON AND WORK HARD but for that I should be sleeping now. So yeah, I’ll sleep now.

oh and fuck anxiety. I should just ignore it. Pretend it doesn’t exist and do stuff. Even for something as simple as what i did this week, it still acts up. I thought of not going but I did and had a nice time. Anxiety is the reason of almost all of the problems of my life and almost all of my failures and shortcomings. I have to live. Anxiety is just the worst thing in the world, making me waste parts of my life. Without it, I’d have lived more and would be happier. Just remember, you’re really bored now, Daniel. Take risks: taking risks and failing is better than being so bored you don’t want to do anything.

THINK LESS AND ACT MORE

Edited by Nobody

There has only been a good couple of times the spam has reached Ultima level bad

The worst was the Paranatural spam

that was horrible

Oh yeah, I remember that

Also, it got pretty spammy around page 10000

Speaking of page 10000, there hasn't been any fanfare about page numbers since we reached it

Do you remember the time when euklyd got 60 posts in a row?

Then Bal merged them all in a single post

I saw that post

and then i remembered lurking FE4 Thread and saw that Tonton linked that post complaining on the spam level

i hope you know i'm talking about the thread

Lol, yes. Yes I knew.

There has only been a good couple of times the spam has reached Ultima level bad

The worst was the Paranatural spam

that was horrible

Uhhh...

Oh yeah, I remember that

Also, it got pretty spammy around page 10000

Speaking of page 10000, there hasn't been any fanfare about page numbers since we reached it

and lets keep it that way

until we hit 20000

That's because I fucking called it back at 9990s, that there was going to be no fanfare and everyone laughed at me.

And now Sol get's the last laugh, b/c no one is hyping shit anymore >w>

There's probably going to be something about pages 11111, 12345 and probably others

i'm not gonna lie, i'm kind of waiting for 11111

Edited by Shockmaster

There's probably going to be something about pages 11111, 12345 and probably others

The thing is, now we're going to do to the thousands what we did to the hundreds

The hundreds lost their value

11000 will probably be like 1100 was, for example

Edited by Nobody

i remember the spam i did, yes

and i feel slightly bad about it

but the Paranatural spam was just.....

guh

Nah, one time there was a vid spam for a couple of pages, it was pretty bad, even my browswer crashed once.

The thing is, now we're going to do to the thousands what we did to the hundreds

The hundreds lost their value

11000 will probably be like 1100 was, for example

probably