• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

explain for us non-commies

edit: I mean who this "bulgarian idiot" is

Edited by shinpichu

explain for us non-commies

the brazilian president, dilma vana rousself, the bulgarian idiot as i call her, is fucking up the economy. It's getting harder and harder for companies to do business here, specially foreigner ones, because of all the protectionism

nintendo had to stop officially distributing games here

sigh

"Nintendo cites the country's high import tariffs and other unspecified challenges with the local business environment as reasons for the withdrawal."

hey tonton since i played KOFXIII online with someone does that mean you have to finish Tsukihime

the brazilian president, dilma vana rousself, the bulgarian idiot as i call her, is fucking up the economy. It's getting harder and harder for companies to do business here, specially foreigner ones, because of all the protectionism
nintendo had to stop officially distributing games here

sigh

"Nintendo cites the country's high import tariffs and other unspecified challenges with the local business environment as reasons for the withdrawal."

oh I see

that really sucks

you talk like we started having these with dilma

the economic freedom of the country is getting worse and worse. That means it's getting harder for foreigner companies to do business here.

The reason this happens is protectionism, which is the number one flag of her and Mantega. Thankfully, Levy seems to not be bad, but the damage is done