There are two bug types.

Both kinda blow, sadly

v n v)

Also for some very odd reason, I'm having a hard time finding Youmu and Nitori

I saw ENitori and had to have it.

Fun fact: Glac has herself a shiny Youmu

it's pretty cool

There are two bug types.

Both kinda blow, sadly.I don't use either, B/c I have 3 Z's, Lunasa, Kanako, and Sakuya

indeed

Also for some very odd reason, I'm having a hard time finding Youmu and Nitori

Youmu is in Lavender Tower

or Hakugyokurou

Wriggle with LONG HAIR

lol

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

[:

Time well spent, if I do say so myself

You should! It's either the second song then first, or the first then second. Think it's the former

SWANK. Man, that's a cool word to say. SWANK. And I don't think there are, no. How could you, Capcom? ;n;

Music spoilers! Don't blame you whatsoever

:]

And to you as well.

Speaking of songs though, any favourites from that OST? And the most important question of all, Ceadeus 1 or 2?

SWANK is totally banned on Elsword because it has WANK in it. :[ But that's a huge shame! One more point to Tri then, besides Loc Lac.

Yeah! It's weird but somehow makes sense.

And to you as well.

Speaking of songs though, any favourites from that OST? And the most important question of all, Ceadeus 1 or 2?

SWANK is totally banned on Elsword because it has WANK in it. :[ But that's a huge shame! One more point to Tri then, besides Loc Lac.

Yeah! It's weird but somehow makes sense.

[:

!!

Oh, it's been a while since I listened to it. Either Deviljho's theme (that brass), or Proof of a Hero (the song that plays when you skewer Jhen with the Dragonator in the second part of the battle). When that plays, you just get this urge to try your hardest protecting that little ship against something so mighty, so legendary. Sets the mood extremely well. And out of the two Ceadeus tracks, I think I like the first one more. I don't get to hear much of the second track, though, since I can kill a fresh Ceadeus in under 20 minutes (gotta gloat sometimes)

Damn that Elsword, for having language filters!

It totally does!

[:

!!

Oh, it's been a while since I listened to it. Either Deviljho's theme (that brass), or Proof of a Hero (the song that plays when you skewer Jhen with the Dragonator in the second part of the battle). When that plays, you just get this urge to try your hardest protecting that little ship against something so mighty, so legendary. Sets the mood extremely well. And out of the two Ceadeus tracks, I think I like the first one more. I don't get to hear much of the second track, though, since I can kill a fresh Ceadeus in under 20 minutes (gotta gloat sometimes)

Damn that Elsword, for having language filters!

It totally does!

Those are fine choices, especially the second one. Good way to describe it! And man, you're like the only other person who likes the first track better. Everyone else either likes the second one or is Freohr. :[

BUT YEAH the first track is just so LEGENDARY, so MIGHTY. Out of other tracks though, really love Lagiacrus for being amazing, Barroth for being PURE POWER, and Barioth for being PURE MENACE (though I mostly associate it with Gigginox, fits really well).

Damn, that's a short time. I still take pretty long to beat one but then again I never did hunt Ceadeus a whole lot.

Damn it indeed!

Yeah! It's like...not wanting the experience to be spoiled, or something.

heh

well, the Arcueid group theme is officially dead...Imma stick to this one for at least the rest of the month

Oh no worries, the plan was to just keep it for a day.

I'll be back to Arcueid later today or tomorrow.

You haven't encountered any Lunasa 8O?

Lunasa - Abandoned Mansion

Utsuho - Yami Cave, alongside basically every other stage boss from SA

Alice - Forest of Magic and Route 1

No, those were the ones who also have SS.

I have them all.

Those are fine choices, especially the second one. Good way to describe it! And man, you're like the only other person who likes the first track better. Everyone else either likes the second one or is Freohr. :[

BUT YEAH the first track is just so LEGENDARY, so MIGHTY. Out of other tracks though, really love Lagiacrus for being amazing, Barroth for being PURE POWER, and Barioth for being PURE MENACE (though I mostly associate it with Gigginox, fits really well).

Damn, that's a short time. I still take pretty long to beat one but then again I never did hunt Ceadeus a whole lot.

Damn it indeed!

Yeah! It's like...not wanting the experience to be spoiled, or something.

[:

See, this is why- huh, work's left me a message...

Welp, I think I have been unexpectedly summoned. Goodbye