• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, it could extract .rars just fine until a few minutes ago

Alicia asked to participate in the AW thing, I told her it's fine with me so long as you don't mind.

Get a new version of 7z... maybe. Actually, if anything, what should be obtained is more details.

lol, it was looking like Alicia was shoehorning themselves in, I don't mind in particular, but are we keeping our team? There may need to be some revisions to it.

Headphones, full blast?

They're pretty loud

some noise still leaks through

*curls into a ball*

oh well, at least i can maybe distract myself with my little brother in the same room as me

maybe

Edited by Celice Baldos Chalpy

Don't drink too much.

I never do. I mean, I like the taste of it, but I can't stand being intoxicated to the point I don't know what I'm doing

i got a cpp

*waits for mh4u*

my boy tonton comin' through [:

Get a new version of 7z... maybe. Actually, if anything, what should be obtained is more details.

lol, it was looking like Alicia was shoehorning themselves in, I don't mind in particular, but are we keeping our team? There may need to be some revisions to it.

I assume we're keeping... iirc, Sanae/Kanako/Patchouli/Chen/Lunasa/ZReimu, was it?

In regards to 7z.... I've extracted .rars w/ it before. The issue is sudden... Particularly since this computer is new

I assume we're keeping... iirc, Sanae/Kanako/Patchouli/Chen/Lunasa/ZReimu, was it?

In regards to 7z.... I've extracted .rars w/ it before. The issue is sudden... Particularly since this computer is new

want me to send you mine or something?

the 7zip i use or something

Edited by Celice Baldos Chalpy

Wriggle was in there somewhere, but I'd like to ask for Tenshi(preferably Z) and Shinki ...maybe Youmu too.

Try Winrar then, never hurts to have 2 extractor programs, redundant as it is.

or the 7z file manager, aka manually.

Edited by Soledai

i couldn't drink any even if i wanted :c

just failing at this stupid minigame in tales of symphonia: dawn of the new world

That's all right, I don't have a taste for it either, you aren't missing much if you ask me. Certain wines notwithstanding

What minigame was that again?

Edited by Soledai

Never

I got it because it's relatively similar to dark souls

Except it's out during Spring. No exact date though

That so? I probably wouldn't be too fussed about Dark Souls then. It's a pretty interesting game, though some segments are executed rather poorly (no fast travel [without limited items] and scripted field encounters why)

That's all right, I don't have a taste for it either, you aren't missing much if you ask me. Certain wines notwithstanding

What minigame was that again?

I see. Yeah, that too, I can't really stand the taste either.

The pre-battle with the garuda at Asgard?