• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Get a new version of 7z... maybe. Actually, if anything, what should be obtained is more details.

lol, it was looking like Alicia was shoehorning themselves in, I don't mind in particular, but are we keeping our team? There may need to be some revisions to it.

I actually don't care for the team, hell, I might have to leave most of the playthrough to yall(school and all) so as long as I can use shit and make it wreck, then I don't care.

Edit: read the backlog, can we actually figure this out in a PM maybe?

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

Animals make the best leaders though. Still waiting for our rabbit Pope and monkey-led Congress (both Senate and House please)

we would probably get them around the same time we get literal corporate dogs

"Since Talkeetna is only a census-designated place, it is unincorporated.[14] An unincorporated area is a region of land that is not governed by its own local municipal corporation. Talkeetna has a Community Council[15] and its honorary mayor is a cat namedStubbs.[16] It is located in Matanuska-Susitna Borough's District 7, which is represented by Assembly Member Vern Halter.[17] The borough mayor is Larry DeVilbiss.[18]

Stubbs has been the honorary mayor since 1997. A popular rumor states Stubbs was elected following a successful write-in campaign by voters who opposed the human candidates.[19] However, according to NPR, the cat could not have been elected as a write-in candidate because "The tiny town has no real mayor, so there was no election."[20] Stubbs' position is honorary as the town is only a "historical district".[21] On August 31, 2013, Stubbs was attacked and mauled by a dog while roaming the streets and after treatment at the local veterinarian returned home on September 9.[22]"

It's only symbolic

oh shit i forgot to download and watch log horizon

"Since Talkeetna is only a census-designated place, it is unincorporated.%5B14%5D An unincorporated area is a region of land that is not governed by its own local municipal corporation. Talkeetna has a Community Council%5B15%5D and its honorary mayor is a cat namedStubbs.%5B16%5D It is located in Matanuska-Susitna Borough's District 7, which is represented by Assembly Member Vern Halter.%5B17%5D The borough mayor is Larry DeVilbiss.%5B18%5D

Stubbs has been the honorary mayor since 1997. A popular rumor states Stubbs was elected following a successful write-in campaign by voters who opposed the human candidates.%5B19%5D However, according to NPR, the cat could not have been elected as a write-in candidate because "The tiny town has no real mayor, so there was no election."%5B20%5D Stubbs' position is honorary as the town is only a "historical district".%5B21%5D On August 31, 2013, Stubbs was attacked and mauled by a dog while roaming the streets and after treatment at the local veterinarian returned home on September 9.%5B22%5D"

It's only symbolic

that's so sad and dang all those codes Edited by Leanne~

"Since Talkeetna is only a census-designated place, it is unincorporated.[14] An unincorporated area is a region of land that is not governed by its own local municipal corporation. Talkeetna has a Community Council[15] and its honorary mayor is a cat namedStubbs.[16] It is located in Matanuska-Susitna Borough's District 7, which is represented by Assembly Member Vern Halter.[17] The borough mayor is Larry DeVilbiss.[18]

Stubbs has been the honorary mayor since 1997. A popular rumor states Stubbs was elected following a successful write-in campaign by voters who opposed the human candidates.[19] However, according to NPR, the cat could not have been elected as a write-in candidate because "The tiny town has no real mayor, so there was no election."[20] Stubbs' position is honorary as the town is only a "historical district".[21] On August 31, 2013, Stubbs was attacked and mauled by a dog while roaming the streets and after treatment at the local veterinarian returned home on September 9.[22]"

It's only symbolic

poor cat...

q~q

Also, I'd prefer to be a Tyrant Overlord.

Actually "Most Badass Freakin' Overlord In The Entire Cosmos"

Someone get either of those references

Edited by Soledai

Also, I'd prefer to be a Tyrant Overlord.

Actually "Most Badass Freakin' Overlord In The Entire Cosmos"

Someone get either of those references

those are both Disgaea (or Makai Kingdom, but that's more or less the same thing).

Wriggle was in there somewhere, but I'd like to ask for Tenshi(preferably Z) and Shinki ...maybe Youmu too.

Try Winrar then, never hurts to have 2 extractor programs, redundant as it is.

or the 7z file manager, aka manually.

ZTenshi is EZ to get, Youmu is A-okay with me