• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"Bloody hell" is one of my favourite things to say

I know, right?

But I've been to 5 countries including Brazil...

China, Korea, England, Netherlands, France, Mexico, and Canada traveler reporting in.

Wish I could visit South America.

Edited by Interest

France is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat

really, Paris was awesome

I'd really want to go back there

In July I'll travel to Europe again, but only Portugal (I've already been there, and it was so much better than I expected) and Germany (First time there. REALLY looking forwards for this!!)

Some years ago, we celebrated the New Year in Lisboa.

That was really great.

Never went that much in Germany actually (No, Kehl definitely don't count.) We're neighbours, but I never visited that much (There were some exchange with German students, but I don't remember anything particular.)

The good thing with France is how varied the country is. Bretagne is different form Auvergne, which is different from Normandie or Dordogne or Alsace. You can have historical places, or beautifull landscape, and often both at the same time.

I don't know Paris that well actually (I went there when I was really young. Probably more than 10 years ago.)

Meep >w>

France is wonderful

I agree

I know, right ?

I actually don't want to leave Europe that much, you know.

I want to see Istanbul, and see the US once in my life (they have 50 different type of ice cream after all (cookie if you get the reference)).

But there is far enough thing to see in my country, and in Europe in general (Italy is also great, obviously.)

Greace must be reat but the situation isn't the greatest.

Krakow (in Poland) was a pretty interresting travel, even if we didn't see the most joyfull thing there

OK. Is Pipin kawai enough ?

error: Hotlink

Also

the world chess federation should take a hint. revising the rules to accommodate pair up and waifus would instantly skyrocket the game in popularity. garry kasparov might thumb his nose at mass appeal, but fuck that, i want to S support my yandere bishop with my lone wolf rook. or whatever they're supposed to be called.

Sig this y/n

i meant people like me, glac and john but w/e

wasn't it fullmetal alchemist

it was a typhlosion

It was one I had for a while, but I don't think it was my first (though it's probably a them I wouldn't mind to use it again)

steam, mh4u, and prime trilogy are all being released in the span of two months

someone give me money

BRUH

I know, right ?

I actually don't want to leave Europe that much, you know.

I want to see Istanbul, and see the US once in my life (they have 50 different type of ice cream after all (cookie if you get the reference)).

But there is far enough thing to see in my country, and in Europe in general (Italy is also great, obviously.)

Greace must be reat but the situation isn't the greatest.

Krakow (in Poland) was a pretty interresting travel, even if we didn't see the most joyfull thing there

Looks like I'm missing out on a cookie

craii

One day I'll go on like

a European tour