• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Then what should we do, do you know? And this is a legit question because I don't really know what we should do to deal with her when she gets like that. I don't think ignoring her entirely is going to make her any happier (it'd probably make her feel worse) but I don't think it's good to let her just get away with treating people in such a way because that's unfair to her victims, but outright criticizing her isn't going to help either because then she'd start to feel like the victim and wouldn't get any better and (as what happened) just run away.

Trying to deal with depressed people who lash out all the time is one of the most difficult things to do, it's the major reason I don't come here as much anymore because I just need a break from it all because there are quite a few depressed people here... and I have absolutely no clue how to help and I just start stressing myself over this stuff and can't do anything about it

I think I'm just too sensitiiiiiive

It's okay Fre, I honestly believe if anyone here could do it, it'd be done already.

The people who still try to help, try the best they can to clearly no avail.

The way I see it... It's a two way street; Those who help and those who want to be helped. Since it takes two to tango, there should be a willingness from both sides in order to achieve the desired results.

It's okay Fre, I honestly believe if anyone here could do it, it'd be done already.

The way I see it... It's a two way street; Those who help and those who want to be helped. Since it takes two to tango, there should be a willingness from both sides in order to achieve the desired results.

Sol gets it

It's not everyday a ZM comes back to this thread

how are ya, man?

I'm remembered~

Could be better, but not bad. You?

Look what you came back to.

Long time no see man, how goes?

FE14 > FE13 is what I'm thinking. XD

I'm okay, okay. How about you?

oh?

I'm about 65% done with editing now.

i sure do hope i don't find people here picking on sophia again

and interest stop blindly defending shirley just because you have a crush on her

It appears you have missed the point entirely, but other people responded with the rationale so I don't have to (thanks guys).

Edit: Actually I'll say anyways. Sophie was resorting to personal attacks, and that is what I was criticizing.

Edited by Interest

The one with the long brown hair.

pic? <_<

What's it look like I'm doing?

mean :<

ah you get it~

Then what should we do, do you know? And this is a legit question because I don't really know what we should do to deal with her when she gets like that. I don't think ignoring her entirely is going to make her any happier (it'd probably make her feel worse) but I don't think it's good to let her just get away with treating people in such a way because that's unfair to her victims, but outright criticizing her isn't going to help either because then she'd start to feel like the victim and wouldn't get any better and (as what happened) just run away.

Trying to deal with depressed people who lash out all the time is one of the most difficult things to do, it's the major reason I don't come here as much anymore because I just need a break from it all because there are quite a few depressed people here... and I have absolutely no clue how to help and I just start stressing myself over this stuff and can't do anything about it

I think I'm just too sensitiiiiiive

Well, I'd think ignoring the rants would be the best thing to do, but it's all over now...

And you're probably right

not buying

your loss

This is why you are the smartest person in this thread, old man

oh hey I saw my name in a skype quote on one page (ღ☌ᴗ☌ღ)

i'm famous

You and HK have good themes.

Hey Letty.

FE14 > FE13 is what I'm thinking. XD

I'm okay, okay. How about you?

lol, you can take just one look and be like: wow, it is immediately better.

I'm doing well, I can safely say I've had a good day today

The actual event had nothing to do with Shirley.

um no it kinda did

i also like how starman conveniently didn't really do anything about the posts picking on sophia, though. now i already talked to sophia about what she did wrong (listening to shirley and getting upset by it instead of ignoring her) but this better not happen again cause well i'll know

i'm talking to everyone in here whether they're listening or not

um no it kinda did

i also like how starman conveniently didn't really do anything about the posts picking on sophia, though. now i already talked to sophia about what she did wrong (listening to shirley and getting upset by it instead of ignoring her) but this better not happen again cause well i'll know

i'm talking to everyone in here whether they're listening or not

Who is your avi supposed to be