• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Breastplates that emphasize breasts are extremely impractical in combat. They limit your ability to do any techniques that require your arms to cross your body. That includes unsheathing a sword on your left hip with your right hand.

I also remember reading somewhere that it would be extremely dangerous for the wearer, since instead of deflecting blows away from the center of your rib cage, it would instead make it so that every impact is felt directly there, risking a fracturing of the rib cage right where the heart is.

I also remember reading somewhere that it would be extremely dangerous for the wearer, since instead of deflecting blows away from the center of your rib cage, it would instead make it so that every impact is felt directly there, risking a fracturing of the rib cage right where the heart is.

If you can find this it would be amazing.

>u>) b

Still stuck in college at the moment

But eh, its not all that bad, still need to do some stuff like talk to people and set a schedule to make sure this semester doesn't suck as bad as the last one did

• Boey: I see your world has plenty of female soldiers as well.
  • Miriel: Then you also allow women in your army? How very enlightened. I was thinking to use misogyny as an excuse to grill you alive.

The character interactions in the DLC maps are pretty hilarious