• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This individual is highly desireous of attention and admiration and is attentive to interactions as a means of gauging this in others. Desire to be seen as special is more important than the desire to be good. An understanding of the emotional state of others gives this individual a sense of control. Is impressed by the new. Best method of entry is to appeal to individual's 'strong' understanding of therapist's state of mind.

This is a broken individual. Mental strain or physical ailments have likely depleted this client's potential for emotional or physical balance. Self esteem is at an all time low, and may be safely exploited. Recovery is possible if safety and security are maintained and a workplace is free of stress.

Well I sure don't want attention or admiration lol

Edited by Junk

take this test

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

post your result

I got

[spoiler=<_&gt]This individual has rejected the world and yet is still tormented by the world. Wants release and escape most, of all and so may be best approached in terms of mutual disgust at the quotidian nature of existence.

This individual has met with a perceived failure in the past and consequently has pulled away from opportunities for further failure, which not coincidentally prevents future success as well. Social phobia is likely and often this anxiety will prevent a longlasting or strong emotional and sexual bond.

6daq7Uo.png?2

Surprised by accuracy

take this test

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

post your result

I got

[spoiler=<_&gt]This individual has rejected the world and yet is still tormented by the world. Wants release and escape most, of all and so may be best approached in terms of mutual disgust at the quotidian nature of existence.

This individual has met with a perceived failure in the past and consequently has pulled away from opportunities for further failure, which not coincidentally prevents future success as well. Social phobia is likely and often this anxiety will prevent a longlasting or strong emotional and sexual bond.

i dont even know what this test was but

This client is simply stressed, and longs for a release from the day to day cares that are keeping him or her down. It is not clear whether this fatigue is temporary or a long-term reaction to the rejections encountered in life. The best method of entry is to use personal questioning to discover the source of the energy drain and offer alternatives that promise safety and relaxation.
This is a broken individual. Mental strain or physical ailments have likely depleted this client's potential for emotional or physical balance. Self esteem is at an all time low, and may be safely exploited. Recovery is possible if safety and security are maintained and a workplace is free of stress.
it's kind of right v~v

A risk taking individual who fights against the burdens of life through a quest for excessive stimuli. This individual is not only impulsive but admires impulsive behavior, as this is perceived as being free of the exhaustion he or she feels from everyday life. Best method of entry is to appeal to the novel and the future development of our protocol.

[spoiler=Personal comments.]

It's the mental strain man.

It's awfully true.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

@The test Nobody posted

This client is highly attentive to aesthetic appeal and feels a sense of relief in beauty that others often lack. Seeking harmony in personal relationship and a tenderness that the individual is currently lacking. Simple approval is often the best method of entry for such a client as the need for approval is strong.

This client has a strong aesthetic sensibility and this is expressed through a highly dynamic interior emotional state. He or she longs for a union of equals and may feel that the current social atmosphere is not conducive to artistic expression. An appeal to higher values will provide the clearest method of entry.

This client is maneuvering to escape life's problems, however the stress is beginning to take its toll and ill-considered action is a possibility. The world can feel very demanding to this person and so conflict avoidance through escape is a likely coping mechanism.

NO

NO

DON'T

tbh this isnt the worst thing someone has done to her, i've seen much worse >n>

i think the worst thing i'm not gonna mention unless you were there scarred me....

I know what it is, I know.

You talked about it before.

Hi Glac

Hey!

what about

five nights at Anabelle's

crazy

but i think i'll like it

Good to know I'm appreciated.

this is pretty scary

not gonna lie

I've learned she's not a bad person when not gushing/bashing today. Shame she does that a lot.

I do want to retake the test when I'm in a more... "calm" state.

The result might change a little bit.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

I know what it is, I know.

You talked about it before.

it was horrible

just..

nobody do anything worse than that to her

Good to know I'm appreciated.

I've learned she's not a bad person when not gushing/bashing today. Shame she does that a lot.

Well you're one of our three princess, thus need appreciation

Great shame, indeed

she seems pretty nice too