• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have

1. An Essay to write
  2. A Chapter from my History book to summarize
  3. A Physics Report to finish

All by tomorrow. And I have to get up at 5. Tonight's gonna be one of those nights...

Ouch, good luck to you Kam, this is quite an ordeal :x

Best of luck you, bro

I have faith that you can do it

A summary is not that hard, and essay and report on the other hand is going to take a while

like i said, i have faith in you

You are in my thoughts... Soldier on young Kammy (;~;)7

Ouch, good luck to you Kam, this is quite an ordeal :x

It wouldn't even be so bad if I hadn't gone to bed late last night too. *sigh* #thestruggle #firstworldproblems

i'm sleepy

night guys

It wouldn't even be so bad if I hadn't gone to bed late last night too. *sigh* #thestruggle #firstworldproblems

#TheStruggleIsReal

and about that question on my last post...

You should go to bed earlier (says the guy who fell asleep at 3am two days in a row)

Also, if you have that much work, what are you doing on SF?

You should go to bed earlier (says the guy who fell asleep at 3am two days in a row)

Also, if you have that much work, what are you doing on SF?

Talking is keeping me up atm. Otherwise...

[random]Heroes of the Storm why must you consume my life?[/random]

That's Blizzard's spin on the DotA formula right?

And Overwatch is their spin on TF2. Seems like Blizzard have taken a liking to Valve's games

Bleh, feeling kinda crappy.

Just got hit by the flu like a jackhammer. I don't even have the energy to grab my phone (my tablet was next to me).

But that's not the worst

the worst thing is that by staying home for this I'm once again ditching my classmates during virtual office. I get sick frequently during winter but they might think I'm just playing, same with the teachers.

oh and 'morning

Edited by TheYukianesa

That's Blizzard's spin on the DotA formula right?

And Overwatch is their spin on TF2. Seems like Blizzard have taken a liking to Valve's games

Well...aside from the fact DotA's direct origin was from a Warcraft 3 custom map and indirect origin was from a Starcraft custom map, Valve didn't really make the game so much as give the franchise a home. Blizzard probably had more of a hand in "making" DotA than Valve did, tbh.

Edited by Interest

Bleh, feeling kinda crappy.

Just got hit by the flu like a jackhammer. I don't even have the energy to grab my phone (my tablet was next to me).

But that's not the worst

the worst thing is that by staying home for this I'm once again ditching my classmates during virtual office. I get sick frequently during winter but they might think I'm just playing, same with the teachers.

oh and 'morning

Flu sucks.

And it's kinda sad that people won't believe you couldn't attend because you felt horrible.

And good morning (it's 2am where I am >v>)

Well...aside from the fact DotA's direct origin was from a Warcraft 3 custom map and indirect origin was from a Starcraft custom map, Valve didn't really make the game so much as give the franchise a home. Blizzard probably had more of a hand in "making" DotA than Valve did, tbh.

True, DOTA2 is just the original DotA given a new coat of paint after hiring the guy responsible for the game (not even the guy who created the mode). Though Valve kinda publicized the game to become a prominent force in the esport world. Dat 10.9M prizepool.

My comment was mostly a joke regarding Overwatch. I should play some TF2, it's been a while...

And like I just said, it's 2AM now and my bed is calling me. So good night

Flu sucks.

And it's kinda sad that people won't believe you couldn't attend because you felt horrible.

And good morning (it's 2am where I am >v>)

Yeah...

I don't blame them though, I know how it must look.

It's like 8.47AM here lol

I read the book

Flowers for Algernon

like a few days ago. I feel so sad ;n; talking about it.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet