6. Super Mario World

7. Yoshi's Island

8. Super Mario Galaxy 2

9. Kid Icarus Uprising

10. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn/Genealogy of the Holy War

Edited by Sophie

I had a list around

25. Mass Effect 3

Even with the shitty ending, I felt like I had the most enjoyment out of the series with ME3, probably because I was able to spend more time with characters from ME1 instead of the annoying ones out of ME2. This barely won out from ME2 because of that.

24. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

A game I played often. The story was actually pretty good and I liked the gameplay. Multiplayer was fun until Quickscopers.

23. Guild Wars 2

As sequel to a game I love, this game did get a lot of attention from me, but even with how much it did right, it still doesn't beat out my nostalgia, so a solid 23.

22. Assassin's Creed II

IMO the best of the AC series and probably not going to be kicked off that throne soon. I loved Ezio, I loved the story, I loved the gameplay.

21. Dragon Age: Origins

At first, I didn't like this game. I thought it was slow and boring. But I tried it a second time and I ended up really liking it. The characters and story really helped me move along.

20. Star Wars: Battlefront II

Best Star Wars game right here (That's a rarity in its fucking self). Solid gameplay, although the story could've used some more work IMO.

19. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The HOURS I spent on this game on PC. The possibilities are endless using mods, and the world was so big even before that. You can spend days wasting away at this game.

18. Left 4 Dead 2

Playing this shit with friends is always a blast. There's something so satisfying about killing undead and fucking your teammates over.

17. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

First of the BB series. I got this game on PSP from a friend who wasn't into it. Been hooked ever since, clearly.

16. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Pretty solid sequel to Lost Age, but I wasn't as attached to it as I was the original. Though I'd like the sequel after this since it ends on a cliffhanger. WHERE IS IT NINTENDO?

15. Fire Emblem: Awakening

I seriously love this game, I've beaten it many times in succession, trying out new things and strategies, and building my chars to be the best.

14. Call Of Duty

A nostalgic game for me that I played endlessly. I know this game like the back of my hand now. Even though it's aged, I still love it to death.

13. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Second in the BB series. More specifically, I love Extend. It was the game that really brought me, Noel, Crow, Ragna and Jude togheter. While not as finetunes as CP, I still love it to death and I won't ever part with it.

12. God Eater

This game is great when you have way too much time on your hands. Monsters take forever to kill but that's a charm in it, similar to Lord of Arcana and Monster Hunter, but with characters I actually care about and a compelling story and setting.

11. Sonic Adventure

This is mostly nostalgia talking, but I just love this goddamn game. I've played it to death and even modded it. Ahh.. Good days.

10. Golden Sun: The Lost Age

A solid sequel, I loved playing as Felix and going on a new adventure. While I didn't like the setting as much as GS', it was still very enjoyable.

9. Devil May Cry 3

I have SS ranked this entire game I shit you not. It's just that great. The new systems are amazing and I LOVE playing as Vergil. Dante was a blast too. I liked the story and dialogue and I loved the way Dante was portrayed. Fuck DmC.

8. Guilty Gear X2

Ain't no game got more Rock 'n Roll than Guilty Gear. Being just like an older brother to BlazBlue, I got into this game pretty quick, but right now, it's age is stopping me from fully embracing it. With Xrd coming out, that should be fixed soon.

7. Devil May Cry 4

I fucking love DMC4. A sequel worthy of DMC3 and with a new character, Nero, that blended in perfectly as a second protagonist and main character to replace the deceased Vergil.

6. Persona 4

Do you reach out for the truth? I have. Once I start playing this game, like P3, I can't stop until I finished it. It's that damn good to me. Story and characters are literally flawless to me.

5. Hitman: Blood Money

Another nostalgic game I liked. You're an assassin and you have a target, plain and simple. Do you murder them silently, disguised as a guard? Do you plant a bomb? Do you sabotage equipment? Do you run in guns ablaze? All options in Hitman: Blood Money. I loved the strategic aspect of this game and it makes for great replayability.

4. Guild Wars

My favorite MMO. Originally shown to me by my cousin, I was quickly hooked. We travelled along the world togheter and I to day still keep a Chaos Axe given to me by him in my storage. I've created so many chars and my main character is over 7 years old now. This is a game that is extremely nostalgic for me for many reasons.

3. Persona 3

Have you burned your dread? Like P4, I love this game for it's amazing story and characters, but I like it much more than P4 simply because of its setting and the type of characters. It's all much darker and heavier than P4 and it makes for a deeper experience that I always enjoy replaying. Designs are great and I think that Minato had much more impact as a main character than Yu did.

2. BlazBlue: ChronoPhantasma

This series changed my life in so many ways. I met so many new friends, was introduced to an amazing community and met characters that I love dearly. I still practice myself in the game to one day be hopefully able to reach a top. It's something I want to prove myself in. ChronoPhantasma is the third game in the series and a much faster version with remade songs and a bunch of new characters, including my now two new mains Terumi and Kagura. It's for this reason why this game is currently at the top of the BB series for me.

1. Golden Sun

Fuck. Yes. This game is the completely definition of nostalgia for me. I love the characters, I love the setting, I love the gameplay, I love the music, I love EVERYTHING about this game. I know this game completely like the back of my hand and there's a good reason for that. I replayed this game endlessly back in the day and I sincerely hope Nintendo takes notice of this great series and does something with it.

1. Grand theft auto san andreas

2. G senjou no maou

3. Fate/stay night

4. Grand theft auto 4

5. Mushihimesama futari

6. Dodonpachi daioujou(black label)

7. Subterrenan animism

8. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

9.Mountain of Faith

10. Armed Police Batrider

also mw2 story good, I know there are opinions but no

Edited by Junk