• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

is this true? :O

It is

It's a bus station in Montreal and the swings can light up. Furthermore, notes are played when you swing and if a couple of people swing in unison, a more complex melody starts to play. (Haven't seen them myself though and not all our bus stops are that fun. Most are just a steel pole with a panel showing you the bus that stops there, leaving you to freeze in the cold of winter)

Edited by LuxSpes

is this true? :O

oh that looks fun

we don't have those in Toronto

Edit: I somehow managed to hit post before I could finish typing and my face was all like ('o') im lauffing

Edited by Hashuni Mei

It is

It's a bus station in Montreal and the swings can light up. Furthermore, notes are played when you swing and if a couple of people swing in unison, a more complex melody starts to play. (Haven't seen them myself though and not all our bus stops are that fun. Most are just a steel pole with a panel showing you the bus that stops there, leaving you to freeze in the cold of winter)

Damn

that is super cool

oh that looks fun

we don't have those in Toronto

Edit: I somehow managed to hit post before I could finish typing and my face was all like ('o') im lauffing

:L

'O' is a nice face

hehehe..

*patpats*

remember to breath

• According to a Japanese gaming news website, Rude landed 73rd place on the character popularity poll for Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.

Ruud has a personality?

It's how he gets all the chicks

God I hate having to fill in the borders of WW1 Europe when the teachers map and the books map don't match up

world history projects is a penis