• Soledai

Sophia

Glac just wants to give you another chance

Glac just wants you to give Vincent another chance too

no one wants to hate you

oh I don't actually know

I was just insinuating that you wanted them to bring it back

bruh

Alright so I plan to change up my list since I looked at all my emulators, all the games I own, and listed hopefully all the games I've played. So Top 25 games.

Once again disqualifying MMORPGs, Party games and Educational games. Rhythm and Bullethells too

1.)Golden Sun 1&2 (Still technically one whole game.)

2.) Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (A solid entry on the list, though it might be personal bias due to being my first owned game)

3.) Radiant Historia (One of my favorite RPGs)

4.) Pikmin 2 (I can't believe I forgot this masterpiece)

5.) Xenoblade (Ranked down but it's an amazing RPG)

6.) Okami (It's a game full of beauty)

7.) Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Atlus is amazing, this game knows how to stress you out and how to make put you in a mode of urgency.)

8.) Shadow of the Colossus (A game that makes you feel empowering taking on giant colossus' to take down, but also sad due to it's story line.)

9.) Ys Seven (Personally enjoyed the game also amazing OST)

10.) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (A happy go lucky RPG that knows how to get you at the heart)

11.) Disgaea (Another tactical RPG that I love and enjoyed HYAHAAHAH~)

12.) Mother 3 (The Earthbound feels + more)

13.) Secret of Mana (The game that began the Mana series.)

14.) From the Abyss 1&2 (It introduced me to Tales of the Abyss despite them being unrelated. Also putting both games together)

15.) Children of Mana (Illustrative art style and fun gameplay that is similar to From the Abyss.)

16.) Fire Emblem: Binding Blade [Fuuin no Tsurugi] (Pretty much the pioneer in the GBA Fire Emblem)

17.) Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (The first game of the Zelda timeline)

18.) Advance Wars: Dual Strike (First game I played on the Advance Wars series and also I feel is the strongest out of the 5)

19.) Fire Emblem [Rekka no Ken] (Nostalgia isn't getting me on this list, great story and gameplay 'nuff said)

20.) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (I would put OoT and MM together BUT, OoT created the timeline bullshit)

21.) Super Mario Galaxy (Amazing OST and 10/10 would play again)

22.) Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (My favorite Pokemon installment)

23.) Yoshi's Story (Pretty much my childhood memories of crying babies and dancing Yoshis)

24.) Super Metroid (Still my favorite installment in the Metroid series, it had the right amount of everything)

25.) Contra (I cannot leave the very first game I ever played out of this list even if I tried, it's too fun to play. Short and simplistic. CoD fans will never understand)

No honorable mentions list since pretty much this is for sure my Top 25 C:.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

Also randomly I was writing the list for 2 days since I got bored and decided to play them all for like an hour so I can be sure I remember why I liked them lol.

Alright so I plan to change up my list since I looked at all my emulators, all the games I own, and listed hopefully all the games I've played. So Top 50 games.

Once again disqualifying MMORPGs, Party games and Educational games. Rhythm and Bullethells too

1.)Golden Sun 1&2 (Still technically one whole game.)

2.) Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga (A solid entry on the list, though it might be personal bias due to being my first owned game)

3.) Radiant Historia (One of my favorite RPGs)

4.) Pikmin 2 (I can't believe I forgot this masterpiece)

5.) Xenoblade (Ranked down but it's an amazing RPG)

6.) Okami (It's a game full of beauty)

7.) Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Atlus is amazing, this game knows how to stress you out and how to make put you in a mode of urgency.)

8.) Shadow of the Colossus (A game that makes you feel empowering taking on giant colossus' to take down, but also sad due to it's story line.)

9.) Ys Seven (Personally enjoyed the game also amazing OST)

10.) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (A happy go lucky RPG that knows how to get you at the heart)

11.) Disgaea (Another tactical RPG that I love and enjoyed HYAHAAHAH~)

12.) Mother 3 (The Earthbound feels + more)

13.) Secret of Mana (The game that began the Mana series.)

14.) From the Abyss 1&2 (It introduced me to Tales of the Abyss despite them being unrelated. Also putting both games together)

15.) Children of Mana (Illustrative art style and fun gameplay that is similar to From the Abyss.)

16.) Fire Emblem: Binding Blade [Fuuin no Tsurugi] (Pretty much the pioneer in the GBA Fire Emblem)

17.) Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (The first game of the Zelda timeline)

18.) Advance Wars: Dual Strike (First game I played on the Advance Wars series and also I feel is the strongest out of the 5)

19.) Fire Emblem [Rekka no Ken] (Nostalgia isn't getting me on this list, great story and gameplay 'nuff said)

20.) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (I would put OoT and MM together BUT, OoT created the timeline bullshit)

21.) Super Mario Galaxy (Amazing OST and 10/10 would play again)

22.) Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver (My favorite Pokemon installment)

23.) Yoshi's Story (Pretty much my childhood memories of crying babies and dancing Yoshis)

24.) Super Metroid (Still my favorite installment in the Metroid series, it had the right amount of everything)

25.) Contra (I cannot leave the very first game I ever played out of this list even if I tried, it's too fun to play. Short and simplistic. CoD fans will never understand)

No honorable mentions list since pretty much this is for sure my Top 25 C:.

I can't help but note you put FE6 above FE7, despite the miniprofile.

OoT created the timeline bullshit

You deserve a cookie.

I can't help but note you put FE6 above FE7, despite the miniprofile.

You deserve a cookie.

FE 7 still owns my nostalgia.

Despite liking FE 6 more.

Also thanks~ *noms*

King of Fighters?

I've tried it but if your definition of play is own and thoroughly complete then no

you should

do you have a steam

Edited by shinpichu