• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

With the amount of incest in this game, that could probably happen at some point

that's why we call it wincest

I hate micaiah because she dislikes Ike and blame him from what happened tp her country, qhe the only thing ike did was liberate his own country from a war HER country started.

the world is not that simple

Some not all.

Lets see... FE6:

Roy: Swords, Minstrel>Theif>Ranger> Warrior>Luminary So basically my first protagonist.

Lilina: Wands, Mage>Pal (for da wand points, idk why but pals use em.) > Warrior (Shields)> Aranentalist (Da Fource) >Sage, might go gladiator at some point for axes

Wolt: Bows, but start with MA and Staves> Theif (HALFINCHHALFINCH)> Minstrel (Shields)> Ranger (Bow points, I have Roy to hide and wait for LMS) > Aramentalist > Bow Gladiator (more attack back liner

Guinevere: Priest> Pal (Def buffs) > Aramentalist (Wands) >Warrior (Shields)>Sage.

Less arguing more FE DQIX.

There was actually a planned part 4, but it was cancelled due to time constraints or something :c

No wonder the game is so short

I'm presuming you meant part 3? I've never heard of a part 4, but a cancelled part 3 yes

Also, I'm thinking of replaying DQIX with a FE4 Gen 2 theme.

Team:

Seliph ~ Swords/Lances~ Minstrel>Pal>Mage>Martial Artist

Lana~ Wands ~Priest>Pal>Mage>Sage

Julia~Wands~Mage>Aramentalist>Sage

Idk... Patty, maybe, since females are better off, Minstrel>Theif>Ranger>Minstrel>Luminary post game.

Or I could do FE6.

I hate micaiah because she dislikes Ike and blames him from what happened to her country, the the only thing ike did was liberate his own country from a war HER country started. What happened to her country was her country's fault, along with begnion. Ike did what he needed

Not going to jump into this, but you forgot to think about the aftermath of said war. IIRC, Daein was in shambles and under control of another suzerain country. She merely was patriotic of her country, and saw Ike as the main reason all of that happened.

That's my take on it, though I haven't ever played RD so...... *shrugs* Take this as you will

You only won cause I told you how to beat me

You also forget that I wasn't even at 100%

Some not all.

Lets see... FE6:

Roy: Swords, Minstrel>Theif>Ranger> Warrior>Luminary So basically my first protagonist.

Lilina: Wands, Mage>Pal (for da wand points, idk why but pals use em.) > Warrior (Shields)> Aranentalist (Da Fource) >Sage, might go gladiator at some point for axes

Wolt: Bows, but start with MA and Staves> Theif (HALFINCHHALFINCH)> Minstrel (Shields)> Ranger (Bow points, I have Roy to hide and wait for LMS) > Aramentalist > Bow Gladiator (more attack back liner

Guinevere: Priest> Pal (Def buffs) > Aramentalist (Wands) >Warrior (Shields)>Sage.

I have no idea what you're on about, so that looks good

Some not all.

Lets see... FE6:

I'm guessing Dragon Quest?

Not going to jump into this, but you forgot to think about the aftermath of said war. IIRC, Daein was in shambles and under control of another suzerain country. She merely was patriotic of her country, and saw Ike as the main reason all of that happened.

That's my take on it, though I haven't ever played RD so...... *shrugs* Take this as you will

You also forget that I wasn't even at 100%

Yeah, but what did she want Ike to do? Let his country be invaded by daein?

Her hate for ike is irrational. It would be like a german person angry at someone that fought ww2 for beating nazi germany

I have no idea what you're on about, so that looks good

Dragon Quest IX.

I'm planning on replaying based on either FE4 Gen 2 or FE6.

Which? Shadow has my thanks for actually listening the first time, though his vote was unexpected...