Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

CONGRATULATIONS DRACO

HOW WAS IT

OH YAY THANK YOU FOR ASKING

Pretty fun! I loved the future segments and the endgame but I think the early game was pretty boring. I was a Charmander and my partner was a Mudkip.

also are you ever going to play explorers of sky

they're basically the same thing but sky has some NEAT COOL STUFF

YEAH I KNOW I USED TO OWN IT.

I still would if my cousin hadn't screwed me over.

Here's the story if you're interested.

Basically, a year ago, I got Explorers of Sky and was pretty excited about it. I was a charmander and my partner was an Eevee. I got about... what, 3 dungeons in? I know I unlocked the Bidoof special episode thing. But I got sick of her ditching me whenever her HP got too low with the Run Away ability.

I was gonna go restart and get a different partner, but I talked to my cousin who owned Darkness. She offered to trade with me. I figured I might as well, because I figured it had the special episodes too. I did.

Fast forward a year later, I started the game up. It would go back to the home menu on my 3DS every time I closed the lid. Sometimes it would just do it for no reason, like when I leaned back or when I was playing in the car.

It got better as time went on, but I was disappointed that I couldn't do the SpecialEpisode thing. Then I beat it, eventually.

I should emulate it or something, because I really wanna do the special episodes.

Edited by Apparition