• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what's wrong with being happy

i wouldn't touch tonton with a 10ft pole

what

well im pretty sure you don't have one if you know what i mean haha getit

yeah it would be cool I guess

it would definitively make me think getting a wii u is really better than a ps4, because I still have my doubts

but I wouldn't be worried about it not being released, atlus first showed persona 3ds back in 2010 and then only talked about it again in 2013

yeah but when duds

yeah loofen got drunk and started talking BAD about starvingsquare and starvingsquare was like "fkr" so loofen was like "I'd moneymatch him for any amount" it should happen

what

well im pretty sure you don't have one if you know what i mean haha getit

huh

if that was 10ft it would be classed as a wmd. it would also be a fucking hinderance

that's good bc I really didn't want to have to kill tonton

aww frosty

yeah loofen got drunk and started talking BAD about starvingsquare and starvingsquare was like "fkr" so loofen was like "I'd moneymatch him for any amount" it should happen

leffen is getting his ass kicked

WE NEED TO PUSH THIS FEUD FOR WRESTLEMANIA

Post rite nao Letty

i don't see her >o>

yeah whatever

I'm the villain

So I've been following your behavior for a few pages (actually probably way more than that) and based on that have thought of a few points you may want to consider:

• Being passive-aggressive, hostile, or even downright antagonizing isn't going to earn you a lot of sympathy. It'll just turn people off to any points you're making regardless of how valid they are. This is especially so if you try to "play the victim" (different source may be required).
  • As Soledai says, people are generally entitled to their opinions. They are still subject to criticism though because someone might believe it to be incorrect due to an objective or subjective basis. Whether you want to continue to adhere to your opinion or listen to the criticism is purely up to you (though as a general rule, closing off against other opinions, especially conflicting ones, is generally unproductive)
  • Your behavior strongly implies a tendency to deflect criticism (again, this ties back into passive-aggression, hostility, etc). The method in which you acknowledge criticism, however constructive or destructive it is, shows how well you handle it. By taking the criticism and accepting it but in such a seemingly snarky manner, there's a show of a lack of caring for the actual criticism.
  • Coming at this from a different angle self-deprecation or laying a cloak of guilt on yourself, especially through the tone of the statements you use, seems more like a call for attention than something completely legitimate. There's probably some legitimacy in the self-deprecation, but based on the first point sympathizing with that fact probably won't happen (at least to any strong degree).

Probably more things I can say, but I'd be in here all day writing half of a dissertation's worth of text if I wanted to completely make my point.

Edit: I was composing this post before the 20 other posts appeared. Still wanted to get it off even if whatever was going on is over now.

Edited by Interest

So I've been following your behavior for a few pages (actually probably way more than that) and based on that have thought of a few points you may want to consider:

• Being passive-aggressive, hostile, or even downright antagonizing isn't going to earn you a lot of sympathy. It'll just turn people off to any points you're making regardless of how valid they are. This is especially so if you try to "play the victim" (different source may be required).
  • As Soledai says, people are generally entitled to their opinions. They are still subject to criticism though because someone might believe it to be incorrect due to an objective or subjective basis. Whether you want to continue to adhere to your opinion or listen to the criticism is purely up to you.
  • Your behavior strongly implies a tendency to deflect criticism (again, this ties back into passive-aggression, hostility, etc). The method in which you acknowledge criticism, however constructive or destructive it is, shows how well you handle it. By taking the criticism and accepting it but in such a seemingly snarky manner, there's a shows of a lack of caring for the actual criticism.
  • Coming at this from a different angle self-deprecation or laying a cloak of guilt on yourself, especially through the tone of the statements you use, seems more like a call for attention than something completely legitimate. There's probably some legitimacy in the self-deprecation, but based on the first point sympathizing with that fact probably won't happen (at least to any strong degree).

Probably more things I can say, but I'd be in here all day writing half of a dissertation's worth of text if I wanted to completely make my point.

Edit: I was composing this post before the 20 other posts appeared. Still wanted to get it off even if whatever was going on is over now.

I don't think that's going to help...