• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Didn't nod off

So how was I in for a bad time? If I have this right, you just posted a pic, then got modslammed? Nothing else? No other factors at play, at all?

I know that well, but the fact that you can predict the hate is enough, I would think. And that is messed up... but, were you posting before that happened?

You're in for a bad time because you're focusing on making the victims jump through hoops to avoid getting banned instead of criticizing the staff. If you keep up that habit the staff will continue to get worse and worse and you'll just keep pressing for more and more hoop jumping until even you can't jump them all and you get banned for some reason.

This is going to be extreme, but bear with me. Imagine that someone you know got raped. Would you say to them, "You shouldn't have been in that part of town," instead of helping them recover or trying to make that part of town safe? If so, you are enabling the rapist's behavior and hurting your friend to boot. As you have done to me today.

The other factors were equally inconsequential. If I had broken even one rule, I would have been banned on the spot. When I was banned for the picture they cited various times I made joking jabs at my friends as "abusive comments" along with the picture. Even PMs from those friends explaining there was no offense meant or taken didn't help. They didn't care if I actually hurt feelings.

Edited by Makaze

Great

ANOTHER Monday of classes has been cancelled because of the snow

oh, man

dudes

this is getting really annoying

you don't even know

WELL NUTS thats a shame I happen to actually really like apples
red ones at least

red apples OP

You're in for a bad time because you're focusing on making the victims jump through hoops to avoid getting banned instead of criticizing the staff. If you keep up that habit the staff will continue to get worse and worse and you'll just keep pressing for more and more hoop jumping until even you can't jump them all and you get banned for some reason.

This is going to be extreme, but bear with me. Imagine that someone you know got raped. Would you say to them, "You shouldn't have been in that part of town," instead of helping them recover or trying to make that part of town safe? If so, you are enabling the rapist's behavior and hurting your friend to boot. As you have done to me today.

The other factors were equally inconsequential. If I had broken even one rule, I would have been banned on the spot. When I was banned for the picture they cited various times I made joking jabs at my friends as "abusive comments" along with the picture. Even PMs from those friends explaining there was no offense meant or taken didn't help. They didn't care if I actually hurt feelings.

That's a broad claim to make, assuming that by me scolding someone means I side with the other party.

I would probably do all three of those, if you really want to know. Naturally not in that order, but that is irrelevant.

The joking jabs things I can't level with, since that has happened in this thread before.

Even if it makes sense, I just happen to know you can still get "written up" for that.

Edited by Soledai

calm down cinnamon rolletty

Understood! 「(°ヘ°)

Great

ANOTHER Monday of classes has been cancelled because of the snow

oh, man

dudes

this is getting really annoying

you don't even know

red apples OP

That sounds like some major balooney assball weather over there, I hope it clears up soon :c

YEAH-- apple juice too

That's a broad claim to make, assuming that by me scolding someone means I side with the other party.

I would probably do all three of those, if you really want to know. Naturally not in that order, but that is irrelevant.

The joking jabs things I can't level with, since that has happened in this thread before.

By further putting down the victim you aid those who victimized them in the first place. You chose to criticize me, a friend, and actively defended the actions of staff you do not know.

Why would you do this? At first it looked like you could understand where the mods came from. Then it looked like you were just being mean. Because I am permanently banned. Your criticism is too little, too late. You're not helping me keep from getting banned. You're not helping me feel better. You are trying to make me feel like I did something wrong.

Why would you do that?

That sounds like some major balooney assball weather over there, I hope it clears up soon :c

YEAH-- apple juice too

it really is

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

i just HOPE this is the last

because this is getting really annoying

apple juice

is literally the best

By further putting down the victim you aid those who victimized them in the first place. You chose to criticize me, a friend, and actively defended the actions of staff you do not know.

Why would you do this? At first it looked like you could understand where the mods came from. Then it looked like you were just being mean. Because I am permanently banned. Your criticism is too little, too late. You're not helping me keep from getting banned. You're not helping me feel better. You are trying to make me feel like I did something wrong.

Why would you do that?

I see, yes, I see it now.

By having one reflect or by say something along the lines of 'you could've not done that' means I side with the 'offenders'.

Just to confirm, is that what you are saying?

What is this? this mostly looks like an assumptive statement.

Edited by Soledai

I see, yes, I see it now.

By having one reflect or by say something along the lines of 'you could've not done that' means I side with the 'offenders'.

Just to confirm, is that what you are saying?

What is this? this mostly looks like an assumptive statement.

No. It means your actions aid the offenders. If you are not aware that they aid the offenders, that makes you ignorant. If you are aware that they aid the offender, then that makes you on their side.

It's simple logic. When confronted with what I did, you claimed it was wrong. When confronted with how wrong it is not, you asked if I did anything else that could be called wrong. When confronted with the fact that even the other factors were not wrong, you started defending your own actions instead of those of these unknown staff.

I want you to answer this question explicitly. Why would you try to get me to reflect on actions you didn't believe were wrong?

Edited by Makaze