Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I've seen bits, not very interested. Wasn't there a live action movie of it?

This

Never heard of it.

Well, I should watch it again

I'm not sure if we would have similar taste though (Zero no Tsukaima is one of my most hated anime of all time. Black Bullet may surpass it, but only time will tell..)

Another of my favourite anime of all time is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Never heard of it.

Well, I should watch it again

I'm not sure if we would have similar taste though (Zero no Tsukaima is one of my most hated anime of all time. Black Bullet may surpass it, but only time will tell..)

Another of my favourite anime of all time is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

I'm more of a modern/future day supernatural fan but I do enjoy more medieval or similar to it or even class/harem/sliceoflife settings once in a while. I usually prefer to avoid the older anime because I'm a stickler for animation and quality.

I'm more of a modern/future day supernatural fan but I do enjoy more medieval or similar to it or even class/harem/sliceoflife settings once in a while. I usually prefer to avoid the older anime because I'm a stickler for animation and quality.

I have a strong distate for Harem (except for Dog Days. It's my guilty pleasure.)

However, I still like Slice of Life.

How old does it have to be to be considered old for you ?

Because if you miss Evangelion and Utena just because of their publication, then it's pretty bad.

A manga you may like that is currently being published that you may like is Big Order. It even have an earlier scene that reminded me of Code Geass. It's by Mirai Nikki's author if you have read/watched it.

logh is the most beautiful thing anime everrrrrrr

I wouldn't go that far (Adolescence of Utena IS the most beautiful thing anime ever), but I'm particulary fond of it.

Edited by Tamanoir