• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wrote... a very creepy, spooky story.

It was the middle of February, I had just finished playing Mega Man X1, X2, and X3, (great games btw).

I had just downloaded X4 and planned to play it with my friends, including a giant idiot, a weird friend, and a quiet friend, and my own personal ladybitch.
I started a skype call with my four friends, ready to play the game. It was midnight when I started. I started up the game, and I picked Zero. The load times were a little odd, but I thought nothing of it.
I beat the intro stage no problem, BECAUSE I'M SO GOOD AT GAMES. After watching the awkwardly voice acted cutscenes, I then went into Web Spider's stage. The stage went no problem, and I soon made it to the boss.
He gave me some trouble at first, but after a few tries, I managed to beat Web Spider.
But.. that was when things started getting CREEPY. The game froze for a bit... and all I heard.. was the announcer... he said... "FROSTTTT WALRUS!!"
Followed by several other random voice clips.
I thought it just glitched out, so I just reset the game and tried again... but when I beat Web Spider this time.. I heard.. it.. again... "FROSTTTT WALRUS!!" I was getting really creeped out at this point.
I asked my ladybitch to play through her game. She made it to Web Spider, and the same result.. "FROSTTTT WALRUS!!"
I decided to try the stage again myself, but.. this time when I went into Web Spider's boss room, I saw him.. I saw.. Frost Walrus, sitting on a web on Frost Walruses.. and the bugs that were normally shot out... Frost Walrus.
All the while the announcer shouted Frost Walrus every several seconds... I was terrified.
Throughout the fight, the background and all objects started to turn into other Frost Walruses. I was getting really creeped out.. I didn't know why this was happening.. I quickly closed the emulator.. but when I did.. I saw my computer background..
It was.. Frost Walrus... I was scared... I didn't know what was happening. Suddenly, the call cut out, and the internet cut out, all I could hear was the announcer... "FROSTTTT WALRUS!!" I held my head and started to cry. I hid under my covers.. but I realized they were printed with Frost Walrus. I grabbed my Shy Guy plushie.. only to realize it was now Frost Walrus..
I looked around me.. everything had turned into Frost Walrus.
I felt a cold chill, and heard a roar... I peeked out from the covers, it was him.. glaring at him with glowing red eyes. I leaned back, terrified. Suddenly, he jumped at me, and everything went black.
I woke up... I don't know what time I woke up, but I was relived to know it was just a dream.
At least...
That's... what I thought at first.
I went over to my mirror... and I started to cry, what I saw in the mirror.. was a robotic walrus, with gigantic Ice tusks..
I.. had fused.. with Frost Walrus.. I...I am.. Frost Walrus.
I started to cry, at what I had become. I heard rioting in the distance. I ran out of my house, and started to run, but everywhere, I saw people chasing me, and all the while..

All I heard was that announcer... "FROSTTTT WALRUS, FROSTTTT WALRUS, FROSTTTT WALRUS." I ran, and ran, and ran.. I suddenly felt someone attack me.. and everything went dark..

for everyone who missed out yesterday night