• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Whoa that sounds like fun! Was it for an elementary, middle or high school? It's weird to work with teachers at times, but you do learn a lot from them I can say that after being in a publication. Though god I hate fire alarm tests! Everytime we have those tests and it rings, I always fall out of my seat ;__;

Ah yeah same here! Not as much of a fan for the anime though. My favorite characters of the series would probably have to be Ayano, Seto and Mary. Is there any other favorites beside Kido?

Also night Yuki!

Well our system here is kinda different, I guess middle/high school would cut closest.

And yeah, I hate fire alarms too. They're too loud for me, I don't like loud noises :V

Kido, Shintaro and Ene are on my top. The anime was a way for me to get better known with the story of anything.

Hmm. I'm not sure about that, never encountered it before.

However I do know it derps up sometimes if you try to run it at max resolution full screen.

EDIT: Wait why did you download the d3-whatever file by itself?

Edited by Iceflare

Hmm. I'm not sure about that, never encountered it before.

However I do know it derps up sometimes if you try to run it at max resolution full screen.

EDIT: Wait why did you download the d3-whatever file by itself?

Because I got an error saying it needed that file. I know where to get them in the case of said error (I got similar errors for TD and SA), so I went and got it, put it the proper folder and all, tried to run it, and insta crash every time.

Because I got an error saying it needed that file. I know where to get them in the case of said error (I got similar errors for TD and SA), so I went and got it, put it the proper folder and all, tried to run it, and insta crash every time.

Did it work for the other games consistently?

I'm quite sure that file comes as part of a DirectX installation or something, so what the dialog's really trying to tell you is to go install it. I believe weird stuff might happen if you get just that file, because it isn't the whole thing.

Did it work for the other games consistently?

I'm quite sure that file comes as part of a DirectX installation or something, so what the dialog's really trying to tell you is to go install it. I believe weird stuff might happen if you get just that file, because it isn't the whole thing.

Yes, it did... I can run SA and TD just fine with dlls obtained like that.

I can try to mess around a bit more.