Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Maybe I should stop lying and go play SA when I say I am. But man armed police batrider is so much fun! Although I suck at rank management. Apparently to lower the rank you need to suicide on purpose. You also have to play for score to keep rank low. Not really a fan of being forced to play for score to survive but meh. I wish I could get battle bakraid working :(

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

EoSD?

MoF?

EoSD is to haaaaaaard namely stage 4

MoF I haven't played in a while. I'll have to practice it.

...hello.

So how was You Grow Bigger?

And try a normal 1cc. It's honestly not much harder than easy (I think).

Not hard at all. The bullet density was hardly something to write home about.

Still failed to capture it, but I think that had more to do with adjusting to the new hitbox than the bullets themselves

Oh? How is the bullet density/speed in comparison?

Tbh though, increasing hitbox size is nothing compared to reversed control

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I think normal gives a better experience than easy for DDC, because the game throws so many bombs at you. If easy wasn't difficult for you normal should be OK. Don't be afraid to spam bombs strategically and you should be fine. I think I 1cc'd normal DDC with 4 lives left or something.

YGB isn't difficult, but if you're not using Reimu your actual hitbox is bigger than the red dot.

I think normal gives a better experience than easy for DDC, because the game throws so many bombs at you. If easy wasn't difficult for you normal should be OK. Don't be afraid to spam bombs strategically and you should be fine. I think I 1cc'd normal DDC with 4 lives left or something.

YGB isn't difficult, but if you're not using Reimu your actual hitbox is bigger than the red dot.

DDC has one of the biggest step up in difficulty between easy normal imo tho

alongside with IN

I use Sakuya A

Also

The discussion was more "should it have been there in the first place" rather than "is it going to return?"

Get gud and read the thread

@ https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiyPG_2wQ

y/n