Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

This makes me think of some Québecers that buy expensive Québec-made wine that have an mediocre, saying it's better than fancy French wine because it's made in Québec, ici, chez nous.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Fake, no true Texan would think anything made elsewhere was better than something made in Texas. Even if they did think a French wine tasted better, they'd lie =P *shot*

sadly accurate

This makes me think of some Québecers that buy expensive Québec-made wine that have an mediocre, saying it's better than fancy French wine because it's made in Québec, ici, chez nous.

Québec, the Canadian Texas. Iirc Texas even had their own seperatist movement recentlyish too.

Then they'd realize the Texan wine was also Texan and still pick it anyway.

yes

of course

so similar...

Québec is like, the Canadian divider. Everything to the East of it is French and nothing to the West of it is.

While there are some French speakers in New Brunswick, it's mainly English speaking, same for PEI, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. And there are some French speakers in Ontario and Manitoba.

Québec is like, the Canadian divider. Everything to the East of it is French and nothing to the West of it is.

Not really that accurate. Like, Quebec is the most French region of Canada, and the only one where most of the population speak French.

Nova Scotia is east of Quebec and is almost entirely anglophone.

#GeographyNerd

Not really that accurate. Like, Quebec is the most French region of Canada, and the only one where most of the population speak French.

#GeographyNerd

Even if I did ninja you twice, I'm impressed of how much you know about Canada :O

Even if I did ninja you twice, I'm impressed of how much you know about Canada :O

I know a lot about this kind of geography. Like, for a while when I was bored I'd just read countries articles on wikipedia, I can guess most countries in a map, know all the states of Germany, know every State of America and where they are on a map, etc. Just nerdy stuff haha

Edited by Nobody

Alberta is actually the Texas of Canada.

In the oil fields and all that sense, yes. I didn't mean literally.

While there are some French speakers in New Brunswick, it's mainly English speaking, same for PEI, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. And there are some French speakers in Ontario and Manitoba.

Eh, NB is a bilingual province, and most of the North is French.

#GeographyNerd

I suppose NB is the frenchest, aside from Quebec. I suppose I overestimated how much of it there was in the rest of the Maritimes.

I know a lot about this kind of geography. Like, for a while when I was bored I'd just read countries articles on wikipedia, I can guess most countries in a map, know all the states of Germany, know every State of America and where they are on a map, etc. Just nerdy stuff haha

Hey I won't judge you for that. Knowing all that info is pretty impressive in my book and everyone has something they like to learn about. I, for one, know the scientific name of some animals by heart as well as other little details concerning wildlife.