Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Nope, didn't have the $ at the time, and honestly, not really excited by what it added so never picked it up afterward.

Nice shots, there, looking good.

Ah i see. Well Long War is definitely something that's worth trying, but I think you can only play it if you have the expansion, as it works off that.

Heck yeah, shotguns too good. No injuries too, although Lux is wounded because I exhausted him during fatigue time.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

=w=

so do i

that's why i drink wine and not that pleb beer

=w=

I started out just drinking wine when I became of age, now my list includes a few beers. Edited by Ace Tactician

ha, if you'd asked earlier, maybe, but I'm kind of burnt out on it now. Ironman stress is real, because bullshit levels just get so high. Use your last man to kill a sectoid from the same spot you were at, breath a sigh of relief because you're safe now, suddenly apparently the dying dude falling down activates another pod, which procedes to take you men out at leisure on enemy phase.

it's stuck in my head.

Like i didn't really like the version they used in the main game, but this version that bayonetta poles dance to is just so good.

it's a nice version, yeah

but idk

i did like the version used in the game

ha, if you'd asked earlier, maybe, but I'm kind of burnt out on it now. Ironman stress is real, because bullshit levels just get so high. Use your last man to kill a sectoid from the same spot you were at, breath a sigh of relief because you're safe now, suddenly apparently the dying dude falling down activates another pod, which procedes to take you men out at leisure on enemy phase.

wow gg

were you on Impossible as well? 1 shots are lamesauce

and yeah, it can be quite stressful, especially if you don't know the maps well and how the AI acts on them.

Edited by N7 Commander John

wow gg

were you on Impossible as well? 1 shots are lamesauce

and yeah, it can be quite stressful, especially if you don't know the maps well and how the AI acts on them.

Yeah, if it wasn't Impossible, I know I could manage at least a little better. I do have one Classic Ironman under the belt, though that was still pretty rough.

And yeah, I think having to relearn all the maps is probably one of my biggest stumbling points atm.

Yeah, if it wasn't Impossible, I know I could manage at least a little better. I do have one Classic Ironman under the belt, though that was still pretty rough.

And yeah, I think having to relearn all the maps is probably one of my biggest stumbling points atm.

Yeah, I like how Impossible is actually balanced in Long War; one shot deaths don't really happen in the beginning if your soldiers are at least wearing Tac. Armor and you don't get flanked.

Though the starting positions, meld and enemy placement are all randomized in Long War, so you have the learning curve all over again.