• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=frozen tears arc]iirc the gandharva theme I had was from Frozen Tears, so it might not have been instantly recognizable to kitty if she's not current

That arc was the best. Gandharva is such a great character. And yeah, I remember that it was from Frozen Tears

I WOULD BE TOTALLY DOWN FOR A MASSIVE KUBERA THEME FAD btw

just not right now because Slade is the best

That would be great! (not sure how many people would jump in though)

That arc was the best. Gandharva is such a great character. And yeah, I remember that it was from Frozen Tears

I'M SO SAD ABOUT HOW IT ENDED

actually I'm really mad it would've been way more interesting if currygom didn't just reset the status quo and use it as ~character development~ for gandharva

/teo bias /gandharva bias

I don't even care about the ship (I assume there is one it seemed pretty blatantly obvious) but they were both so

so

so

;~~~~~;

I'M SO SAD ABOUT HOW IT ENDED

actually I'm really mad it would've been way more interesting if currygom didn't just reset the status quo and use it as ~character development~ for gandharva

/teo bias /gandharva bias

I don't even care about the ship (I assume there is one it seemed pretty blatantly obvious) but they were both so

so

so

;~~~~~;

YEAH ;w;

Even if it wasn't character development, it at least showed more insight in his character and it was pretty interesting to see him interact with Teo (even without thinking about a possible ship.

Seeing him go on a rampage and do something that had been stated as impossible due to failing to save Teo (even if his initial mission was to kill her) was so... TT_TT

Yeah, Teo and Gandharva are great. Scratch that, they are the best

That would be great! (not sure how many people would jump in though)

really tho I would be totally up for a kubera fad and would in fact finance themes complete themes for anyone that needed one

and by "finance" I mean "provide" because I already have them for many characters

agni asha brilith claude gandharva kasak nameless-mister leez manasvin maruna ran riagara riche sagara shakuntala teo yuta

YEAH ;w;

Even if it wasn't character development, it at least showed more insight in his character and it was pretty interesting to see him interact with Teo (even without thinking about a possible ship.

Seeing him go on a rampage and do something that had been stated as impossible due to failing to save Teo (even if his initial mission was to kill her) was so... TT_TT

Yeah, Teo and Gandharva are great. Scratch that, they are the best

could be worse

she could be dead

;≈;

really tho I would be totally up for a kubera fad and would in fact finance themes complete themes for anyone that needed one

and by "finance" I mean "provide" because I already have them for many characters

agni asha brilith claude gandharva kasak nameless-mister leez manasvin maruna ran riagara riche sagara shakuntala teo yuta

could be worse

she could be dead

;≈;

That's a lot of theme, but it's not surprising considering the size of the Kubera folder you showed.

Very true

Asha got into a lot of trouble for bringing her back

That's a lot of theme, but it's not surprising considering the size of the Kubera folder you showed.

Very true

Asha got into a lot of trouble for bringing her back

I actually did the same for ToG as well

I started on it for a few webcomics (ava's demon, gunnerkrigg) but I got lazy

YEAH

things are going to be interesting for sure

8]