Posting thread.

Ein

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry zm, but i've read back and you've already spoken of your issues, and now you're saying you don't want to talk about them. i can't think of anything i can add to any of this.

I don't know what to do or say anymore. I don't know what to feel. I'd like to disappear, but I can't. >_>

also again i don't get the hype for this thread

i ruined it with my moping i don't see how it's better than ltp or the fe4 thread

this thread was literally 95% of zm's depression and 5% stupid hype

ZM, do me a favor and shut the fuck up. You rant and ask for help but when people offer you, you push them off. You're doing just as Breezy did before. It's annoying as fuck. You push the people who are true friends to you. You push away help when it's offered to you, saying you don't want to bring it up. Stop trying to make everything about you. The world doesn't fucking revolve around you. If you are so vulnerable, why don't you help YOURSELF first? Why don't you stop pushing people away and lashing at your friends?

Then again, you'd just ignore my post because it's me LOL.

and zm there's no hype it's just a fftf thread o3o

>_>

*hands Zeem a Sanae plushie*

uh thanks

ZM, do me a favor and shut the fuck up. You rant and ask for help but when people offer you, you push them off. You're doing just as Breezy did before. It's annoying as fuck. You push the people who are true friends to you. You push away help when it's offered to you, saying you don't want to bring it up. Stop trying to make everything about you. The world doesn't fucking revolve around you. If you are so vulnerable, why don't you help YOURSELF first? Why don't you stop pushing people away and lashing at your friends?

Then again, you'd just ignore my post because it's me LOL.

No, you shut the fuck up! >_> Don't you tell me what I can or can't do, silly. You're wasting your time.

You disabled PMs, anyway.