Posting thread.

Ein

BOWLING.

Lucky.

It's not for me, since I'm missing a waifu. :<

Speaking of bad days... My (red) Wii's gone missing, and while my sister in law did bring my stuff back home about a month ago, it wasn't in either of the containers she brought them in (and yet they had everything else a Wii would have). Worse yet, I had a Memory Card with like 1000 blocks.

lolWii

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of bad days... My (red) Wii's gone missing, and while my sister in law did bring my stuff back home about a month ago, it wasn't in either of the containers she brought them in (and yet they had everything else a Wii would have). Worse yet, I had a Memory Card with like 1000 blocks.

:/ Sorry dude...

Anyway, I must be off for the night.

Cheers!

This one has few images, but that's due to me fucking up when the big bad boss berserked my units and made them slower to dodge. But I formated a counter strategy that I had to focus on without taking screenies so I'll be sure to make the next ones nice and long.

I feels like Fir have been doing the most work this chapter, even berserked. It's kinda ridiculous.

xSBkXzt.pngVKCUADw.pngDWyPV0F.pngW58bCg1.png0k8KWnL.png5L3HPCb.pngHbnRQkT.pngTJYhOcu.pngkKsVFUH.pngMEUFLcB.png

Party before.

6KVSslu.png7iPS43p.pngDQrfIwM.png2XfhNLZ.pngzyLKc6H.png

Angel'd team.

TkxNvWh.png

Poor merc.

UcfIqDT.png

That's one huge blood splat.

x4HPMpz.png

Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny, pretty, pretty.

I5dKbrc.png

White and Blue, the Shanny Color.

GvDB5PY.png

There's almost 7 miss in a row before they finally landed a hit.

fZ4aYWw.png

Mages should gtfo.

T0x32UN.png

First hit for enemy. Poor Cath...

XXb046r.png

Paladin is no match for the awesome that is Fir.

J2UNiuF.png

RIP. (It's still alive in the... third or fourth run since I switched over to Killing Edge for this one)

7v9wC6E.png

100 to 0 is magic I tell ya.

7TqzmZW.png

The heaviest crit is so heavy you can't tell it's a crit!

lV41gXD.png

Who thought it would be a good idea to bring an axe breaker to a fight with Fir?

laBbcLX.png

Fir Berserk still wreck shits, even with Pure Water, he managed to land it on her.

6UnoUVp.png

After regaining her 2 turns later, I went to question Windham as to why he would piss off a plainswoman.

rFw06p0.png

Best screenshot I've ever took after finishing with my strategy.

Gi0dL14.png

Kidnapping the chair is OP.

0BZbKwk.png

Alright! Let's go straight to Bern!

C7VK80v.png

...Wtf?

8tkPnoE.pngL9Iov8h.pngM3jNrLl.pngwLY6oxq.pngFqmJNaQ.pngHWw66c0.pngjS1GLdp.pngILWNzIw.pngCqQVKZk.pngBGwUSEU.png

Party After.

Ps, the strategy was to have Roy stands at the end of the berserk range and have him take one hit and chase after my faster characters, resulting in -1 berserk for the fagshop, which didn't berserk Fir twice due to him already berserking another lone character on the opposite side. I'm so clever! (Almost lost him though.) Seriously, just clean up the mass near the range, then send in a high mspeed character like my Fir and Shanny to get him to berserk them, and force him to have nothing to berserk with afterward, and since they both are high survival characters, they mopped floors with the defenders for the fagshop. BE sure your characters ARE NOT in their range, you don't have to worry about TC since it'll be only 2 turns down at most, unless you somehow forgot about Roy (that I apparently did after having fun with my berserk units by skipping turns)

Yeah, Shanna is so blessed I think she stole the RNG from Tate and added it to her own RNG.

That's what you get for promoting her early

But seriously, Tate is quite bad on normal mode (that's what you're playing, right?)

Edited by Nobody

I would presumes it is normal, since it's a fresh download.

And even if I saved her to 20, I doubt the outcome will change... lol.

I promoted her at 15, so it's not exactly early, but yeah, above is right.

She barely tickles Knight...

So I have four robes left. Who do I hand out to?

I still have golds left for the boots and swords purchase.

Edited by Fateborn

Is this the first time you're playing SoS?

You probably missed the post.

This isn't my first time, but CONSIDERING i don't have my PC, it's pretty clear I need a fresh download.

I only made it to Zephiel's castle the last time with pure female (Blind run). So it's pretty entertaining this run since it's both female and swords.

Wow, that Tate is awful. I'd say that she's pretty much being shoehorned in now. Also, it'll be sad if Tate can't at least get 12 strength before Yunno joins.