Posting thread.

Ein

I would, but, when it comes to social things, I don't really like going out of my comfort zone. so yeah

No.

Following the same logic, shouldn't the FE4 thread stop existing, since we already have an IP chat?

And Two or three IRC chats.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The IP.Chat log is not permanently accessible and has a very small character limit per post. The messages refresh in real time, drastically changing the flow of the conversation.

Compare threads to threads.

Why is it not redundant?

Applies to IRC as well.

Edited by Makaze

Do you see where I'm coming from at all?

On a rational level, I don't like redundancy.

On a social level, I don't like watching clique-like behavior.

On a fun loving level, I'd rather people actually be playing a game while having these trivial conversations instead of cluttering the section with whatever happens to be on their minds.

Edited by Makaze

Do you at least see where I'm coming from?

On a fun loving level, I'd rather people actually be playing a game while having these trivial conversations instead of cluttering the section with whatever happens to be on their minds.

Do I?

Yes. Your logic makes sense. But move it if you wish. If it bothers you that much just move it over to FFTF and moveth on.

I can't do anything about it other than persuade you, so this is about it. Just... Please try to at least make an effort at something more substantial than a 'if you post in this there will be posts in this' game.

Do you see where I'm coming from at all?

What's your problem with cliques? Do you want to force everyone to interact with everyone?

And I don't know how this thread or the LTPW are any more clique-ish than the FE4 thread. Anyone is welcome to post in all of those threads

Edited by Nobody

I can't do anything about it other than persuade you, so this is about it. Just... Please try to at least make an effort at something more substantial than a 'if you post in this there will be posts in this' game.

I see. Thank you for your criticism.

You're making a big deal over nothing, you know.

You shouldn't join the tautology thread, then.

What's your problem with cliques? Do you want to force everyone to interact with everyone?

And I don't know how this thread or the LTPW are any more clique-ish than the FE4 thread. Anyone is welcome to post in all of those threads

They argue with each other and get into petty feuds. Note how I did not mention the FE4 thread but you jumped right to railing on it.

I don't mind it that much, but I want more games with winners. I want people to care about that kind of thing. As is, I see a lot of worthless spam alongside minimal gaming.

You can have your last person to post which will probably never end, but please don't make Forum Games into a FftF clones with only a bit of lip service to the Games name.

In other words, you can have your cliques, but you shouldn't pervert the purpose of a section for one.

You're making a big deal over nothing, you know.

You shouldn't join the tautology thread, then.

I actually had that in mind when I said that. Good catch.

Edited by Makaze