Posting thread.

Ein

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...

There's a limit to everything, including jokes. Saying things like that CAN and WILL offend someone, and you can't always expect it to just pass it over by saying it's a joke.

Before any of you start a fucking drama here again, stop typing and calm your fucking balls.

This IS Ein's thread and I can safely say... Never mind. My words are never heeded by certain people here anyway (you know who you are, both of you don't like me anyway for whatever reason but that's another story that I don't care about).

Edited by Agnés

Um...

There's a limit to everything, including jokes. Saying things like that CAN and WILL offend someone, and you can't always expect it to just pass it over by saying it's a joke.

Before any of you start a fucking drama here again, stop typing and calm your fucking balls.

Holy shit.

Whatever, whatever. Let's move on.

Um...

This IS Ein's thread and I can safely say... Never mind. My words are never heeded by certain people here anyway (you know who you are, both of you don't like me anyway for whatever reason but that's another story that I don't care about).

I usually don't agree with you, for "whatever reason", and I don't want to start a fight for saying that, but I completely and utterly agree with what you said.

And to think, they were such great friends...

But I do like you. A lot.

I usually don't agree with you, for "whatever reason", and I don't want to start a fight for saying that, but I completely and utterly agree with what you said.

And to think, they were such great friends...

You make it sound like someone died.

Can't I just log on without seeing stupid shit/get roped into stupid shit? That's why my messenger's disabled. :P

What's the big deal anyway? Again, I'd like to log on without stupid crap happening. And it doesn't mean I have to talk to people or do things for people all the time if I don't want to. XP

... things like this really make me wonder if you are worth the trouble. You're my best friend, but you're really acting immaturely that it's utterly disappointing and annoying.

Do something to fix it, or I'm.giving up on you.

SHUT UP.

I've been feeling like shit emotionally the fast few weeks.

Do you know how depressed it makes me to see a bunch of people I love dearly arguing over fucking shit.

Terrible.

Both of you shut your traps.