Posting thread.

Ein

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people see as innapropriate and immature varies on the person in question.

I saw it as nothing harmful, just him playing and fooling around.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Use Leonardo, Tonton.

But he's an archer

Edited by YoungMan

But just because you abhoar and can't stand anything perverse, does it give you the right to tell someone to shut the fuck up, even when he was mainly fooling around?

But just because you abhoar and can't stand anything perverse, does it give you the right to tell someone to shut the fuck up, even when he was mainly fooling around?

I'm not the only one who is bothered by his comments. He doesn't know when to stop anywhere.

Also, it's spelled "abhor."

Edited by Agnés

Let me guess. It's because of my pervertedness that you sighed.

It's the fact that drama keeps happening here.

I know it's a lot to ask but I wanted this thread to be more mellow and a safer place for people to just post in.

I didn't want people to bring in drama or inappropriate humor because perfectly honest you can do that anywhere.

I don't have anything against anyone but it would be nice if peeps would refrain from such behavior at least once in a while because not everyone appreciates or finds it hilarious.

Again, thank you, Sis.

I'm not the only one who is bothered by his comments. He doesn't know when to stop anywhere.

So basically what you're saying is you don't like it when I'm just messing around.

If so, go get a sense of humor.

I'm not the only one who is bothered by his comments.

He should stop.

I'd still appreciate, you don't tell my friends to shut the fuck up, even if you believe he should stop, I find it incredibly rude.

See what "hoar" has done to me.

uwaa

It's the fact that drama keeps happening here.

I know it's a lot to ask but I wanted this thread to be more mellow and a safer place for people to just post in.

I didn't want people to bring in drama or inappropriate humor because perfectly honest you can do that anywhere.

I don't have anything against anyone but it would be nice if peeps would refrain from such behavior at least once in a while because not everyone appreciates or finds it hilarious.

I wish I didn't start a ruckus here earlier on when this thread was made, but I was going through a pretty rough time, and it stopped.

Then a lot of you guys from LtP came over and started, well, talking about things as well as being perverted. People don't like that.

I'd still appreciate, you don't tell my friends to shut the fuck up, even if you believe he should stop, I find it incredibly rude.

See what "hoar" has done to me.

uwaa

Why don't your friends learn when to stop? Why don't you take your friends to be inappropriate elsewhere?

Ein already made a point of keeping this thread to be somewhere safe to post in, not with inappropriate "joking" around.

Because you think it's only me, but why don't you read the other posts too? A lot of people here agree with me.

Edited by Agnés