Seasional Wars Saga: Wind of Gods

Serene

*This is the entire first part*

Part 1: Wind of Dreams

Wynn was standing in a field of flowers, a bunch of roses, and violet's as far as the eye can see. The wind blowing genteelly across her face and across the field making the flowers seem as if they wree alive. Walking around like there was not a care in existance.

Then everything changed, the flowers died, along with the green grass. The wind also suddenly became stagnant, the sky becamsse and and it looked like a violent storm was on the horizion. Then a dark figure arose and attacked.

"No, don't come closer, DARKNESS," Wynn yelled as she awoke with a jolt to find that it was all a dream and that she was still in her room. Sweat dripping everywhere from her face. "Great, and I just bathed yesterday as well."

Wynn lived in the earth colony of Winter, near the outer edge of the Seasional Galaxy, given that name because all the colonies that Earth possesses are named after seasions. Winter is known for having bizzare tempuratures that were normally below zero. But near the center of the planet, it was abnormally warm in terms of the planet (about 65 degrees) and able to live upon and grow.

Wynn is apart of the second wave of humans who have tried to live on Winter, the first group lost contact with Earth nearly 50 years ago. This group has been here for five years, and successfully making enough food to maintain themselves and supply to Earth and the other colonies. Giveing Winter the nickname of "The Frozen Harvest".

Wynn's real name is Amanda, Wynn, Tesla. Due to the fact that there are five other girls named Amanda on Winter (she's 16 now) she decided to use the name Wynn.

After taking a shower (sick bastards), she changed and headed out for the day making use of the only day she has to meet with her boyfriend Marius, since the schools are genderized and all males are forced to take part in live fire excerises during Sundays. Wynn was about 5 feet six inches and has light green hair that extended to her shoulder blades.

Once she left her house she walked to the mail and waited for Marius. After about five minutes of waiting, she finally saw him walk into the mail. "You know you are late again," she said.

"Sorry I was," Marius said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Folks wanted me to take care of a couple things."

"That's fine," Wynn said. "So how was your week?"

"Boring," Marius said. "And yours?"

"Nothing special as well," Wynn said as they continued to look around enjoying themselves.

After about ten hours of this, the 17 and under curfew was about to come into affect so Wynn and Marius left each other for the next six days and waited for each other.

Edited by Marth117

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 2: Wind of Rememberence (a bit shorter)

"Plans for today, Amanda," Her mother said as she came down the stairs at about 10 a.m. Sunday morning. Her mother was one of the few people who still called her Amanda.

"No mother, just reading and studying," Wynn said as she popped some bread in the toaster. "Year 2852 and we still dont' have an upgrade to a toaster."

"Have fun," Her mother said as she walked up the stairs.

Wynn headed back into her room. Her room was pretty bland and had a lot of free space as she only had books, a TV and a few other things that are barely used. Wynn spends most of her free time on Sunday's either reading, or sleeping, or thinking. She picked up a book entitled "The Crystals Within." This was one of her favorite reads that she had, and usually read it in a day since she was a fast reader. After reading it, she picked up her textbook called Earth: A History and started to read it.

About the year 2500 the United States made the amazing accoplishment of finding the first livable planet nearby Earth's solar system. About ten years later, the first colony planet, Harvest was established. Once done establishing the UN decided that countries were no longer the highest form of things, and that planets were the new continets.

Over the next three hundred years, humans continued to find planets in other systems and colonized them. Then in the year 2699 a race of beetle like insects called the Ectomota's was discovered. So for the next five years we were in a bitter struggle to defeat and make sure we survive. And as you can tell we won. After that, we found the Seasonal planets, and occupied them. Though we lost the first occupants of Winter in the year 2799, we don't know what has happened to them and what was the cause.

Wynn closed the book knowing what she needed for tomorrows final. It was about 9 p.m. so she sat there for an hour thinking of five years ago back when she stilled lived on Earth, when she can still feel the wind. She got the middle name "Wynn" because she loved the feel of the wind on her face as a baby. Once at 10 she feel asleep and dreamed

Part 3: Ice of Storm

Part Three: Ice of Storm

"GOD DAMN IT MARIUS, WAKE UP," the drill instructor yelled out as he shook Marius awake from his day dream. "YOU COULD BE A SERGEANT AND YOU SLEEP HALF THE TIME!"

Marius and a bunch of other kids around his age were in a Military training faclity meant to train the kids who were going to go into the army if needed. Though there are the odd cases of when they are forced, but this only happens if they recieve a rank recomendation by the drill Sergeant of the faclity. The recomendation is of Corporal, and above, which happens once in every three cycles. So about three years since that is the time you have to spend in this. Marius enrolling at the age of 15 only has half a year left till he gets out and becomes a military member. The Sergeant (Mr. Demoa), believes that Marius is Sergeant caliber at his age, and could become a Captain by the time he reaches thirty, but as Demoa says "IF YOU'D STOP BEING TO DAMN LAZY."

"Sorry sir, won't happen again sir," Marius appolgized.

"Good," Sergeant Demoa yelled. "Alright ladies today we are playing Capture the Flag. Same rules as always for anyone who has played before but here's a crash course for you rookies. If you get hit with a MC6 paint tracer you will experience the same feeling of getting shot, in other words it'll feel like you lost a limb or something. But remember if the CO is knocked out, that team loses by loss of command. DO YOU GET ME."

"SIR, YES SIR," the entire group yelled.

"OUTSTANDING," Demoa yelled. "Marius you are in charge of Blue team, Zelika you take red.

Once the teams were divided Marius gave out the first of his many starting commands. "Rolf, Volke I want you to play scout lead, take five men with you and take a head defensive possition and wait for an enemy to walk by."

"Yes sir," they yelled as they grabbed five guys and walked off.

The horn then sounded off and the excerize began. After about ten minutes of the sound of constant tracer fire, and the rare round coming this far back Marius decided on a check in. "George, status report."

"Nothing yet, only a small scout team, took care of them easily, though O'Donnel was shot in the chest," George yelled as you heard the sound of tracer fire. "CRIST FALL BACK, FALL BACK, FAL-"

"DAMN IT," Marius yelled. "Ann what's going on."

"The enemy just suddenly charged," Ann yelled as even more tracer could be heard from her location than that of George's. "It's an all out Blitzkrieg on Zelika's behalf. I think you are going to want to come up.

"Don't tell me twice, I'm heading up now, make sure I have cover when I get up there," Marius yelled as he got up from prone position. "Dunn, you are in command of defense while I'm gone."

"SIR YES SIR," Dunn yelled. "You heard the man, I want check in's on the five's."

After about five minutes of running while in a crouched position, he reached the head of the line, with what it seemed to be every member of Ann's squad firing on the line. "You okay Ann."

"I'll be fine, but I got hit on the leg," Ann said as she revealed the tracer round. A shot flew by Marius as he was looking. "GOD DAMN IT MAN GET DOWN."

"Alright," Marius yelled. "I'm taking command here, you just back the defense."

"Okay, but if I can't see them it's your fault." Ann said with a grin.

"Deal," Marius yelled

Part 4: Ice of War

Part 4: Ice of War

Marius immediately moved ahead and fired two rounds out of his rifle both hitting two members of red squad flat on the chest. Marius and ten of the best sharpshooters that were on blue squad advanced to take a better position and opened fire on the other five reds, after some time they were all knocked out.

"NO QUARTER," Marius yelled as the remaining force blitzed up to their position but could go no further due to the covering fire being given by the 2nd line. "TAKE EM DOWN."

The fighting became even more intense as rounds were beginning to be fired at en even faster rate. Red's dropping left and right, while Marius didn't know how many 2nd linesmen of blue squad have been knocked out.

Marius sat in prone position as he picked off more of the advancing reds with his rifile making sure to keep the line intact so Ann didn't win the bet. The reds were dropping fast but the blue advance line was beginning to falter as various members were getting knocked out by the tracer fire. There were only three men left besides Marius in the front.

"GOD DAMN MARIUS, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WAS THE BEST COURSE," Ann yelled out as she fired the entire clip of her SMG downing five and injuring ten others. "You ow me for this."

"How did you get up here, your leg should still be numb," Marius asked as he continued to fire.

"I crawled for half of it and I got enough feeling in my leg to crouch," Ann yelled as she reloaded her clip. "Now give the command."

"Okay," Marius said as he got on the horn. "All Blue team members LET EM HAVE IT."

The entire blue advance, 2nd, and thrid line fired, the rifles provided the direct hits while the SMG provided the high kill and injured raiting that was needed in war. Practically taking out the red army and only leaving Zelika.

"I ain't done yet," Zelika said as she fired her rifle at the same time Marius fired his.

"Marius," Ann yelled as the rounds both hit Zelika and Marius square in the chest.

"Alright the match is done," Demoa said as the screen showed the image. "And Blue squad wins by .0002 of a second."

"Damn," Ann yelled and followed up with a wistle. "You are one luck son bitch you know."

Part 5: Fire of Dawn

*I already had this made earlier today, hell I have to the end of the Fire part up already*

Part 5: Fire of Dawn

"Shipmaster Hiita," the PM blared. "You are needed in the command center stat."

"I can get sleep it seems," Hiita yawned out as she doned her uniform and headed up to the command station.

Hiita was the youngest shipmaster in the WDF (Winter Defense Force), at the age of 26 and three months. She commanded the Harbinger, a battleship class starfrigate, which was one of the strongest ships in the WDF. She was about 5 feet 7 inches and had blazing red hair. She was nicknamed "The Blazing Beauty" for her looks and hair color, and her excellence on the field.

"What's the problem me," Hiita said once she got to the command ship.

"Ma'am," one of the transmission people said. "We have a transmission from General Glen."

"Patch in through solider," Hiita said as the old face of General Glen appeared on the monitor. "Commander Glen, SIR."

"At ease Hiita," Glen said after he saluted. "We have a problem and I would like you to investiage it."

"Problem sir," Hiita said

"Yes we found a ship on radar that appeared for only two and a half seconds," Glen began. "The real problem is that it didn't broadcast it's ISS signal."

The ISS signal is a code that tells the people what the ID of the ship is.

"So the odd possiblity of it being an alien ship then," Hiita said.

"Aye," Glen said. "You are going to take the Harbinger out to investigate, you will be accopanied by the Aether, and the Primagin. Same coverup deal you know of."

"Yes sir," Hiita said as she remembered the deal, which was if anything was destoried that it was to account as engiune destruction on the inside. "We are ready to go at any time."

"Good you will depart at 0600." Geln said as the transmission ended.

"You heard the man," Hiita yelled. "I wan this ship ready for depature and combat ready status at 0500 hours.

Part 6: Dawn of Begining

Part 6: Fire of Being

"Everything is running smoothly ma'am," one of the pilots said as they traveled through space.

It was about 1000 and no sign of anything odd, nothing on radar, no mysterious ship, not even a broadcast. They were heading closer to the last locatio of this mysteryship. Making Hitta's heart pound against her chest.

"Report," Hiita said as they got to the location of the ship.

"Nothing at the moment ma'am," the pilot said. "Aether and Primagin are picking up nothing either."

"Okay keep everyone at battle ready status, we don't know what is out there," Hiita said as she got out of her chair and headed to the exit door. "Contact me is anything happens."

With that Hiita walked down the hall thinking of only what this ship could be or was. Could it be new life that could evade most of our sensors. Or just another stolen ship, that decided to lose the ISS signal. Once she got back to her room she sat at her desk and pulled out a notebook.

June 26: 2852

Captains log: Today I'm looking for an unknown ship that was found by the WDF. Nothing has been confirmed yet, I have a feeling that we have stumbled upon soemthing that will change our existance as a hole forever.

"Captain we found something," the transmission person sounded off. "We need you on the deck stat."

"I am on my way," Hiita said as she closed the log. "Get on horn with command. Tell them we have found something."

End of Chapter 1

Next: Part 1: Wind of Ice

Chapter 2: Frozen Wind

Part 1: Wind of Ice

"Okay everyone," the teacher yelled out. "We are going to walk around the Ice belt today, can anyone tell me what is the ice belt. Yes, Meg."

"The Ice belt is the chunk of ice that surronds thirty-three percent of this colony," Meg began. "Rumor said it was made when the Wind God Storm was defeated in battle against the Ice god."

"Very good," the teacher yelled out. "Now only those who have permission to leave the station today can come with us."

"good," Wynn said as she handed the slip to the teacher and headed over to the heat armor station to don a set of armor. "I have been waiting for this the entire Junior year."

The armor was large, bulky and made everyone about a foot taller than they actually are. The main function was too keep the person inside at a constant rate of 70 degrees. Since it normally didn't get much warmer than 5 degrees in winter and fourty degrees in the summer. Frostbite could be killed if you got lost.

Soon they left the station and started walking to the Ice belt. It took them about fifteen minutes to get there. Once there the amazment of the Ice belt blinded everyone. Since it was sunny out, the Ice reflected against it making it look magestic. Oddly enough the area that they were walking around didn't get dark early. It get's dark at about 8 most of the time during the summer.

"This is amazing," one of the girls said. "Don't you think so Wynn?"

"Huh," Wynn said as she was a bit unaware. "Yes actually it does look great.

After taking a break they continued at about two in the afternoon. They marched on only making sound in the snow as they made sure to stay close especially after what had happened last year. A violent blizzard just came from nowhere and got two girls lost, one of which hasn't been found. The other almost died of frostbite. Then like last year, it started to snow.

The snow came down slow to start, but soon it began to pick up like it always does here on Winter. White clear snow, this has been the only place Wynn has ever seen this white snow. When she lived in Chicago before she moved, the snow seemed to be a shade of gray made by the smog.

Wynn continued to walk with her group making sure not to get lost, though it seemed like she couldn't hear them as they continued to move. Then she lost her balance and fell flat on her back. Unable to move in the heavy restricting armor she knew that she was probably done for as the snow burried her alive. Though she would have heat for two more hours as it was about seven that night, she knew that it was going to be her end if she had to stay the night out here.

Soon the heating system failed and she felt even more cold, soon she couldn't keep her eyes open, and the last thing she heard was a footstep. Then she went into her death sleep.

Part 2: Wind of Storm

I like this. Cameos/names FTW.

Also, the Capture the Flag reminds me of Ender's Game, have you read that?

No actually I got the idea from Starship Troopers

But anyways here it is

Part 2: Wind of Storms

"Where am I," Wynn said as she reopened her eyes. "Is this heaven, or hell, or something totally different."

The place where wynn was in looked like a large cave, no lighting except for a green aura near the end of the cave. Wynn realized that her armor wasn't on her anymore. Wondering if she was dead or not she got up and looked around to find nothing.

"Hello is anyone there," Wynn said as she got up.

A laugh then suddenly echoed through the cave. "Just this old devil miss."

"Who are you then," Wynn asked once the old man dropped down from the top of the cave.

"I am Storm god of Wind," he said.

"What," Wynn yelled the god of Wind. "Why are you here."

"I have been trapped down here ever since the fight I had against the ice god," Storm began. "Every planet has a god here in this galaxy. There are eight of us. Wind, Fire, Ice, Earth, Water, Dark, Light, and Metal. Four of them have your race on them, Fire, Ice, Water, and Earth."

"Amazing," Wynn said astoundedly.

"Well it's great and all but your race is in trouble," Storm began. "The race that I came from has the ablity to travel space, unlike most other races here in this galaxy. They believe that I am the one reason to live, and that they have been trying to find me since that fight. And they probably know of my location so."

"They are going to mistake us as the ones that took you and attack the human race," Wynn yelled. "We have to stop them!"

"I'm afraid that the only way is to gather the other 7 who are blessesed by the elements," Storm said. "They are the only ones who can stop them. Getting the first five will be the easiest since they are already on planets that you control."

"Wait five," Wynn said.

"Yes," Storm said. "You are the Master of Wind. The one who will take my ablities and use them to defend your race," Storm said. "You even know who is the Blessesed Ice Warrior."

"Marius," Wynn said. "Is it him?"

"Yes," Storm said. "Marius is the Blessesed Ice warrior. The other three are on the other planets that you control. The last three are on Earth."

"Earth," Wynn said. "The Warriors of Light, Dark, and Metal are on Earth?"

"Yes," Storm said. "Now you must take your powers and get Marius to attain his. Here is the power of wind."

A breeze blew in the cave, and encovered Wynn, as it went inside of her, she absorbed her powers and became the Wind Warrior.

"Wow," Wynn said. "This is amazing."

"With this power, you have control over the Wind, and can now walk in this kind of weather since you are now a demi-god."

"What," Wynn said. "Amazing."

"Yes," Storm said. "The hour is inching closer to the day where you will be tested. Go find the other warriors.

Part 3: Fire of Death

Part 3: Tribe of Winds

"Shipmaster Lance, you are needed up in the command deck," A similar message said. "We have been spotted by an unknown sort of craft. Do you wish to engage."

"Have they started to attack," Lance asked.

"No sir," he replied.

"Then you already answer your question," Lance said.

Lance was the commander of the Wind tribes vector runner class ship. The Camdo. It was one of the smallest ships in the fleet but by the looks of it. The largest ship in this three ship fleet was the same size as the largest one. Lance was about 30 years old and was very muscular and very intelligent. Brains, however, were not the reason why he's commanding this ship. It was on account of the fact that he was the strongest male to and killed every other male who wanted this ship.

The Wind tribe, the race of beings that have taken over three other planets that they have found during the time they have been looking for the lost Wind god. The Dark, Metal, and Light tribes have all be captured and been forced into the Wind Tribes armies as basic grunts. Though this ship is an all Wind Tribe ship, countless other ships have been compose of mainly or entirely other tribes.

"So nothing from this ship," Lance said as he got up to the command desk. As he remembered, the Dark tribe which was captured and enslaved 10 years ago, didn't have the type of tech to locate them.

"No sir," one of the man on scannar said. "But the large ship did send a message back to the Ice planet."

"Send a message to them once they have recieved transmission back from the planet," Lance said as he sat in his chair and played with his somewhat long green hair.

The Wind tribe, as said earlier has been looking for the Wind god for over 1000 years. In which during that time they found countless planets but only three supporting life. And those three also housed gods.

"Sir they have the transmission back," one of the scannars said. "Do you want it now?"

"Yes send it in five minutes time," Lance said.

Part 4: Fire of Cooperation

Alright I've decided to delay Fire of Cooperation and I am moving on.

Part 4: Ice of Wind

"You mean shes dead," Marius said to Wynn's family as they started to cry.

"Yes," Wynn's mother let out with a sob. "She was lost in that blizzard that his during the field trip they had around the ice belt."

"No," Marius said after the conversation. Griefstriken and saddened he walked home in a haze, only wondering what could have happened to Wynn.

Once he got home he just sat there and looked at the picture he had of him and Wynn from last years carnival. They were simling, not a care in the world. Now the one thing that Marius would kill himself to get, was gone.

Marius just slept for the remainder of the day and that night, to sad to do anything. To sad to move on, to sad to want to live.

"Marius you have a guest from the military accademy," Marius's father yelled out the next day.

"Coming," Marius said as he walked down the stairs to try to give whoever it was a sense that he was a peace. But it would be to no avail. "Ann, what are you doing here."

"Let me come inside first," Ann said as she came in and took off her shoes.

Marius knew that Ann was a looker but he never guessed that she looked this good. He's only seen her in military armor on, during the excersises. Marius led the way as he decided that it probably would be the best thing to bring her into his room.

"So what did you want to talk about," Marius said.

"Well it's about Wynn's death," Ann said trying not to make Marius sad again. "The Sergeant decided that if you don't want to, you can skip this weeks graduation ceremon- oh shit."

"Wait, I'm not supposed to be graduating till next month," Marius said as Ann hit her head. "Hey don't do that."

"Alright," Ann said. "Well it's a ceremony for you and me. You are getting the Sergeant recomendation that you wanted and I am becoming the second in your squad."

"Wait you're saying that both of us, and only us are getting out early," Marius said. "Why?"

"They have a spare opening for a squad and Demoa got the Brass to let you fill it with me as your second," Ann said. "At least my life wasn't put to waste."

"What do you mean," Marius said.

"Well I came here about five years ago when everyone else came here. I came from Summer, my parents are apart of the energy team that came here to see if loss of energy led to the death of the first wave. I didn't have any sort of education other than military to begin with, sometimes I can be a klutz, so I was hoping that my klutz side wouldn't come out and get me kicked out, forcing my life to be meaningless since I had nothing left."

"You risked everything on the army," Marius said with newfound respect for this girl. Ann shook her head when he asked. "You are lucky I can tell you that. I am proud to have you as a friend and my second in command."

"Thank you," Ann said as she hugged Marius. "So are you coming tomorrow or not."

"No," Marius said. "Wynn's funeral is tomorrow and I want to be there, is there anyway you can get Demoa to delay the ceremony till next week."

"I think that we can," Ann said. "Demoa knows that Wynn was close to you, she was the only thing you'd talk about besides the army. I think he'll understand."

"Thanks," Marius said as Ann got up. "Question, where do you live."

"About half a mile from here," Ann said. "Apartment 22444B."

Part 5: Ice of Award

Part Five: Ice of the Grave

"Marius," his mother said. "Ann is at the door again."

"Thanks mom," Marius said as he got up from the couch and got the door. "Hey Ann."

"Hey," Ann said as she came inside. "It looks like you are still graving over Wynn."

"Yes," Marius said as Ann looked at Marius's all black attire. "So any news from Demoa."

"Yeah," Ann said as she sat down on the chair. "Get your best thing on now. He moved the awards to today."

"What," Marius astoundedly said. "Today, shit, when."

"In about an hour," Ann said. "Didn't you notice me looking good today."

Shit, Marius said in his mind as he looked at Ann, she was wearing a dress, Ann, and dress never mix, she was the most likely to be a tomboy that Marius had ever seen. The dress was black.

"Yeah I didn't see that," Marius said as he got up. "Do you want to go with me down there, my folks are to busy today. Right mom!"

"Yes son, we have to head down to the store and get some much needed stuff," Marius's mother said.

"Yeah that'd be great," Ann said as she just sat there. "Just get changed in five minutes, it's going to be close."

"Okay," Marius said as he ran up the stairs closed the doors and changed. About five minutes later he came out in what looked to be the best set of clothes he had. "Like."

"Yes," Ann said. "Now let's get going before Demoa kills us."

Marius and Ann left Marius's house and ran to the nearest shuttle to get to the military accademy. With all the speed they had, it only took them five minutes to get to the shuttle and overall about fifteen minutes.

"Great time," Marius said as they got off the shuttle and into the academy. "Now where's Demoa?"

"Right here maggot," Demoa said as he walked up to them and saluted them. "Today is your days ladies, you are about to enter the Winter Defence Force as the first, academy squad in Winter's history. You two should be honored."

"Thanks Sarge," Ann said.

"Marius," Demoa said to him. "I know that you are still mourning Wynn's death, and I can agree with you. During my time in the army, my wife of ten years died. We had no children due to the fact that I was a military man, dedicated to my job. What I have to say is that those in memory will always be with you. Inside of you."

"Wow Sarge, that was deep," Marius said.

"Yes it was son," Demoa said as they got behind the stage. "Now you two are both on. Give them the best speech ever."

"Yes sir,"

After the long speech both Marius and Ann were given their military clothing and ranks Corporal Ann, and Sergeant Marius. The first two to be made into a squad in the history of Winter. Most time new recurits are forced to be with a senior member. Marius and Ann were the first. Maybe fate smiled on Marius to give him something in absence of Wynn's death, but now we will never know.

"Sir we need your help," A captain said to a Major.

"Why is that," the Major said.

"That advance squad General Glen sent out has found something," The Captain said.

Part 6: Fire of Wind

Alright I'm going to leave what happened to Hiita and the Harbinger up to guessing. For now here's the new Chapter

Chapter 3: Return

Part 1: Fire of Might

"Ann," Marius yelled out as they were training some fresh out of boot Privates. "Tell Commander that we should be combat ready in about a day or two."

"Yes sir," Ann said as she ran off to find commander.

A lot has happened in the past week. The Brass has gotten a bit nervous and has promoted Sergeant Demoa to Lueitenant and their CO. Her sister the commander of the Harbinger, Hiita hasn't been back from a mission she went on earlier this week. Marius and her were made squad leaders. It has been one of those weeks that she has barely gotten any sleep out of the gamut of emotions.

Once she got to Demoa's office she saluted. "At ease Corproal," Demoa said as he sat there. "What brings you here today."

"Sir, Sergeant Marius wishes me to inform you that the squad will be combat ready sometime by tomorrow."

"Outstanding," Demoa said. "I knew you two would make a great time. Is that all Corpoal?"

"Yes sir," Ann said as left the room.

Once the day was done Marius dismissed the squad and told them to get some sleep. "That was entertaining," Marius said as he got to his room. "Well night Ann, see you tomorrow."

"See you in the morning," Ann said as she walked to her room.

"Ann," A voice reached out. "Summer is waiting, you must go, it is your destiny."

"Wha-," Ann said.

"Summer is your existance," that same voice said. "Go there and learn the truth of being."

Ann then woke up with an alarm inside her head. She checked the holo clock and noticed it was 0135. She didn't need to get up for another four hours so Ann went back to her dreamless sleep she enjoys.

The next day Leuteniat Demoa came down to see whether or not Marius's squad was combat ready.

"Sir," both Marius and Ann said as they saluted to their CO. "Thank you for coming."

"Don't mention it," Demoa said. "Now let's see what you have going on here."

"Alright," Ann yelled. "You heard the man, PRESENT ARMS."

Like clockwork the troops got into combat ready staus and drew their weapons.

"MAKE READY," Ann yelled as the men aimed into the air. "FIRE!"

They imediately shot at the air. As if on cue, something burning came crashing down from the sky.

"SHIT WHAT WAS THAT," Demoa yelled out. "MARUIS GET ON HORN WITH COMMAND."

"YES SIR," Marius yelled out as he ran into the command room to figure out what had happened. "SIR, THE HARBINGER WAS SHOT DOWN BY SOMETHING."

"HIITA," ANN YELLED OUT. "SHE WAS SHOT DOWN."

Ann imedeatly ran to the crash site but it was too far. "ANN," Marius said. "Demoa's been given permission to check it out. We going with him."

Part 2: Fire of death

I sense conflict up ahead...

And you are right

part 2: Fire of Death

"Ann, I'm sure Hiita is okay," Marius said as they and three other squads were heading over to the crash site.

"I hope so," Ann said as she thought back to the only person in her family that she actually liked. Hiita was the one who got her to go into the Military.

"Alright," We're getting close to the crash site. I want each squad to look for survivors. Marius, and Ann, you're with me."

They disembarked from the rides and moved around to see if anyone survived. No one was even see. Not even a corpse. The rubble was thick, heavy and on fire. Marius, Ann and Demoa looked around for anything that looked suspcious. Ann was the first to notice something. "Sir's look at this."

Marius and Demoa looked at what Ann found. An ood opening that couldn't be any sort of bullet or blaster first. But a odd opening that couldn't be described.

"What do you think that was," Demoa said as he examined it.

"I can tell you that," A voice said from underneath the rubble. Marius and Ann readied their rifles and looked at the spot. The person came up from the rubble. "It was wind."

"Wind," Demoa said. "In space? That's impossible."

"But it's true," the man said. He wore the garbs that of a ship maintence officer.

"Why's that," Marius said.

"Cause I downed this ship killing everything inside," he said as he made a cyclone come up and kill everyone with the ships rubble. Only Marius and Ann had the ablity to take cover. "Odd that was supossed to kill you both as well. Why didn't it."

"What did you do to my sister Hiita," Ann said as she aimed her rifle.

"She was your sister," the man said. "She's dead out in the confines of space."

"YOU BASTARD," Ann said. "DIE!"

Ann let off her entire SMG clip at the mysterious man. But all of the shots were stopped by the cold wind that he made. "Who are you," Ann said.

"I am a member of the Wind tribe, and you miserable apes have taken our god captive," he said as he readied for another attack. "I think I've told you enough now to destory you two, Ice and Fire reside within you, I cannot let you live."

"What did you mean," Marius said as he braced for the deadly wind.

"Nothing as you won't see it," he said as another wind attack came out of nowhere and attacked him. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT."

"Me," a female voice said as she walked up.

Part 3: Wind of Return

Part 3: Wind of Return

"WHO IN BLOODY HELL ARE YOU," the man said as he readied more rubble infilled with to attack the mysterious female, but she summoned wind and knocked him off his feet.

"Wind tribe," She said. "Why did you attack this vessal?"

"Because they lied to us," the person said.

"How," she said while Marius and Ann stood in awe.

"They didn't know that the Wind god was on this planet," he said as the female hit him with more wind.

"OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T THESE FOOLS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING OF THE GODS TO BEGIN WITH," she yelled out.

"And why do you tell me this," the man said as the female got a violent killer wind ready.

"Cause I'm one of them," she said as she killed the person.

"Who are you," Ann said as the girl came closer and removed the helmet that made her face hidden. "WYNN, MARIUS IT'S WYNN."

"Wynn," Marius said as he went up to hug her. "My god everyone thinks your dead."

"Sorry for worrying you all," Wynn said as Marius still hugged her. "I've been busy trying to master these powers. I've been blessesed with the powers of the Wind."

"I noticed," Marius said. "Do you know what actually happened to the Harbinger, Ann's older sister was the commander," Marius asked.

"What he said was true," Wynn said as Ann broke out into tears. "Cruel but true, I'm sorry Ann, by the way, why are you in military grabs."

"I command a squad that just got blown to hell," Marius said. "Ann's my second in command."

"Okay," Wynn said. "Enough small talk we got to get back. The Wind tribe ship that this man was on is comming and I need both of you with me to gain your powers."

"What," Ann said.

"You are both blessed warriors of the element planets in this galaxy," Wynn began. "Marius is the Ice warrior, while Ann here is the Fire Warrior."

"Warriors of elements," Marius asked. "Like you correct."

"Yes," Wynn said. "But it's the best idea to tell your army to get ready for battle before we go get you two your powers."

"Agreed," Ann said.

Part 4: Wind of Battle

Part 4: Wind of Battle

Riding back to the nearest Winter Defence Base the silent ride made Marius wonder, "Why wasn't Wynn telling me what has happened. Did she learn some truth that shouldn't be told."

Ann was sitting near breakdown as she knows that her sister will never be back into her life again. Wondering what she is going to do with her life. She was wondering "Why her, why was she going to be one of eight people in the human race that will save the world out of the trillions more who could be the better choice.

"Wynn," Marius said as they were getting close to the center. "What happened since the last week."

"Well," Ann said as she told Marius everything that happened to her that was already mentioned earlier. "There is also this one thing. The God's of Wind and Ice have always had a hatred against each other. And well you and me are both Ice and Wind."

"I don't think that we will become the same as the gods when we get the powers of the elements," Marius said in an attempt to cheer up Wynn.

"Really," Wynn said getting happier by the minute. "You really think this."

"Yes," Marius said. "Our fate is not in line with the gods."

"Really cause Ann is currently living like the god of Fire," Wynn said to a shocked Ann. "It's true, the Fire god lost her older brother about 2000 years ago."

"How in hell do you know this," Ann said as Wynn pulled out an odd bracelet.

"This is the power of the Fire God," Wynn said. "She came to me a couple days ago. Telling me that you were the fire warrior. Open the bracelet."

"Okay," Ann said as she pulled opened the bracelet and was engulffed in what would have been a killer fire vortex. Then the fire entered her body and became a new source of warmth, energy, and power. "Wow so now I control fire. An odd ablity indeed."

They finally reached the command center after this.

"Sergeant Marius, you have better have a good reason why this civilian is in here," A Captain said.

"Sir it's about the Harbinger," Marius began. "She knows what shot it down."

"Finally Brass has been quiet about this and didn't say a thing about it," the Captain said. "Please tell me what happened."

"Well the Harbinger was on a search for a mysteryship that Brass found on radar for only 2 and a half seconds. What they found was the Wind Tribe looking for their lost god."

"Well just give them their god then," the captain yelled.

"It wouldn't be that easy," Wynn said. "The Wind Tribe believe that we kidnapped and stole their god from them. They are now hellbent on destroying the entire group of humans killed here. I have an odd feeling that they were here when the first group was destroied."

"How can we believe her Sergeant," the Captain said, not liking what Wynn was saying.

"Cause I can too controll wind," Wynn said as she moved the wind inside the room to make the papers nice and organized. "I am not a Wind Tribe member who can somewhat controll the wind. I am one who can and have master the wind. I am human and the Wind God sent me back from the grave to combat and defeat the Wind Tribe."

"Thank god," the Captain said. "Tell Brass that we have belief that an alien race is coming to destory the humans on Winter."

"Yes sir," a private who was in there said as he ran to get on the nearest shuttle to the Brass.

"Now what are you doing," the Captain said.

"I have to bring Marius and Ann here, and see the Ice god on this planet to have Marius gain his powers as an Ice Tribesmen."

"Okay," the Captain said. "I'm giving both Marius and Ann class 29 status. You are listed as members of the army but are free to do what is needed. And I'm giving Wynn honorary Sergeant status, also Ann your elevated for bringing this data to me along with Marius and Wynn. DISMISSED.

Part 5. Twilight of invasion

Okay here it is

Part5: Twilight of Invasion

"Commander Lance," one of the ship heads said. "Devin has yet to return from that awful planet with the Wind God should we contact him?"

"No, he is dead," Lance said. "A Warrior with very similar ablities to that of our own has come and joined the side of these miserable APES. Get an advance squad ready I plan on having an invasion force to head down and tear this planet limb from limb and destroy all of these APES in about a day."

"Yes sir," the head said as he got on horn with the strike team and Lance left the room.

Back in his room Lance picked up an item that looked kinda like a phone but it was not one. It was a mental transmitter allowing the user to conatact anyone, anywhere, with this mind. He knew who he was contacting. His superior. General Barlif.

"General, General can you hear me, it's Lance, I have found the location of the Wind God," Lance said as Barlif got the message.

"You did," Barlif said. "Where?"

One the ice planet of this galaxy," Lance began. "Though we have a problem, there is a race here who we believe that they are somewhat responsible for taking the Wind God. Do we have right to invade and take him back by force."

"I'll talk with the Higher ups on this, but for now I am giving you permission to begin an invasion IMEDIATELY," Barlif said.

"Yes sir thank you," Lance said as he took of the Mental Transmitter and then got on horn with the ship head about two hours later. "Have you got my strike team ready?"

"Yes sir, they are in the prep phase," the head said. "Where would you like to have them go?"

"Do you have any fix on that Wind user on their side?"

"Yes sir."

"Good that is the target," Lance said as he hung up.

Part 6: Ice of Hatred

Thanks

Part6: Ice of Hatred

Marius rode with Wynn and Ann to the Brass offices in the Central station located in Winter. It was the heart of the WDF. If this place ever fell to the blasted Wind Tribe then the WDF would fail and be defeated in lack of command. They got there at about 1500 and knew that it was actually a bit brighter then they were used to due to location of the station.

"Okay Supreme Head Grant will meet you in a minute," The Secretary said as they sat down and waited.

"So Wynn," Marius asked. "Do you have a location of the Ice god?"

"Sadly I don't," Wynn said. "The god hasn't revealed himself at this time. Unlike the other gods.

Wynn then proceded to pull out five medalions that were similar in look and appearence.

"There are medalions that contained the blessings of the gods," Wynn said as she thought back. "It was on the second day after meeting the Wind god. All the other gods minus the Ice god gathered here on this planet. They told me that if the Wind Tribe was not stopped that the entire galaxy and human race was in danger."

"Wow," Ann said as Grant came out.

"Sergeants," Grant said as Ann, Wynn, and Marius saluted. "Tell me the details."

Wynn then told Grant the details of what has happened over the last few days.

"Dear god," Grant said as he got up from his chair. "Any way we can deal with them."

Before anything else could be said a ship fell from the atmosphere and landed about a mile from the center.

"God Damn it," Grant yelled. "Get a scout team out there now."

Next Part: Wind Tribe of Death

Also I'm using Grant as a historical reference. My family is realted to the president. From my mother side

Part 6: Ice of Hatred

"Do you think that the advance squad took care of whatever the Wind Tribe sent at us," Ann asked.

"I highly doubt it," began Marius. "I have a feeling it will be worse than last time. There's going to be more of them then there was last time. I can just feel it."

"He's right," Wynn said. "There's at least ten of them if not more. By the looks this group is a strike team sent to assisnate me. Since they do not know that you two are also warriors."

"That's great," Ann said as a large red cloud of smoke came up from where the Scouting team was located. "Shit they found them. Hurry up you stupid driver!"

"I'm going as fast as I can," the generic driver screamed out as he continued to press down on the peddle. In about five minutes the sound of gun fire became evident as the Wind Tribe Strike team came into sight. "Shit!"

"Wynn, Ann, and Marius jumpped out of the jeep before the Wind Tribe member's lifted it up and threw it about a hundred yards ahead. Killing the driver.

"So, the warrior of Wind is here," one of the members said as the strike team and Wynn readied for fighting. "You have no chance, we are some of the best that this ship has. DIE!"

"BLAZING FIRE," Ann yelled as one of the stirke team members, the one that greeted them in fact. Was encircled and was caught on fire by a circle of flames.

"So Fire is also gathered," another Wind Tribesmen said as the other one, the one who was caught on fire. Died due to extreme heat. The kind of heat that couldn't be cooled. "Now you two shall die."

The Windtribesmen who just spoke, made a sword out of the wind and rushed in to attack both Wynn and Ann, the other tribesmen followed. While Wynn made a sword as well out of the Wind. And Ann made a lance with the fire that she drew from herself. The weapons of wind and fire clanged like they were actually swords and lances. Making the feel of wear and tear on the user as they fought. Sweat engulfed their faces even in what was now seeming to be an even more cold weather for Winter. Like the tempature took a turn for the worse. Wynn and Ann then mowed down a couple of the tribesmen as the area around them, a forest, was either ripped up off the roots, due to the Wind, or caught ablaze due to the Fire from Ann.

"You cannot defeat us five remaining members," the Wind tribesmen from before stated. "TORNADO."

The five remaining Wind tribes men gather their might and made a huge tornado of wind that would easly kill anything that got in their path.

"I'VE HAD IT," Marius yelled out as he suddenly turned blue. "DEEP WINTER!"

As if on cue, the tornado was frozen making it look more realistic and more deadly.

"what's happened," Ann asked.

"Marius had already recieved the blessing of the Ice god before he was born is what my guess is," Wynn said. "But it would only appear when it was needed."

"Wow that's lame," Ann said as Marius was gearing up for another attack.

"You who have destroied this planets race once, will not destory them again," Marius yelled out. "DANCING BLIZZARD!"

Ice, sleet, hail, snow, and wind combined into one violent and deadly blizzard and went in the direction of the Wind Strike team, destorying them like a well corrodinated Sniping team.

"There, now it's begun," Marius said. "The fight for the human race."

End of Chapter 3

Chapter 4: Invasion

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 4: WAR

Part 1: Wind of Dawn

Back at the base, the Wind Strike team that came from the Wind Ship did some collateral damage to the base. Knocking out the planitary sensors, meaning whatever sensing ablitiy that they had on that ship, was now lost. An invasion could now occur at anytime from the Wind Tribe.

"Now we can't even tell accurately when, and where these Wind users drop ships could be coming from. We need to get as many people evacuated from Winter and get them to Fall as soon as we can," Grant said. "Dosen, get on horn with President Smith and tell him to get a planitary evacuation ready and tell them to head to Fall."

"Sir with all due respect," Ann said as she got up. "What about escorts to protect the ships?"

"We have none since the Harbinger was destoried," Grant said. "What ships we have are on a peace keeping mission on Summer. The fastest time I can have them here is two weeks. And by then."

"You have no idea what reinforcements could come here," Marius said as Grant nodded out of fear to this statement. "I agree we need to get all civilians and most of the military gone, we shouldn't waste might defending what could possibly be a lossing effort and wipe out almost all of the WDF sir."

"It's going to work, there won't be reinforcements I can feel it," Wynn said. "This Shipmaster is over confident in himself he will not call for aid. Only to tell them that they need to start a campign against the human race."

"Great," Grant said as he lifted up a report. "Sergeants Ann, Marius. I am ordering you both to give this report that I have in my hand to the Fall army and tell them to forward this to Earth. Tell them that a major war has broken out right after the demanization war."

"Demanization war sir," Marius asked as he took the document.

"Yes Sergeant," Grant began. "The Demanization war was one of the lesser known wars in the planitary age we now know. It was against a planet under Earth controll. Called Riverlith. They rebelled from the union, then they started a terrorist campign against us, using scare tactics to lure over Taziel, and Harvest. Along with a few other lesser known colonies. It ending in massacure. The terrorist were buritally slaugtered and this entire war only lasted two years. And swept under the rug. It lost us some of the best ships, generals, and men we have ever had."

"Humans have always been involved in war," Wynn said. "It's fate, there is no way around it. This is just another example of what humans have done to themselves and others during their existance."

"Well anyways," Marius said. "How do you want us to defend this rock?"

"You aren't," Grant said. "I want you, Ann, and Wynn off this rock on the first shuttle we can get off. The Wind Tribe will not target you. Though we don't have any sensors we will fire two Surface to space lasers to prevent them from attacking this shuttle. Your surivial is of the utmost importance. If you die, you have forfitted the entire human race over to these beast."

"Yes sir," Marius said as they all saluted and walked out.

"Alright Dosen, tell every general except for Stanley and Bartz to get off this rock. Those two are to stay and defend here with their lives, their breathes and the furture of the human race. And get my private jet ready. I'm heading to Tribute and get the military might ready for this war. I hope surpreme chancilor Davis will listen to my words and this backup document," Grant said.

Part 2: Wind of Past

Sorry I crashed at two so I didn't post

Part2: Wind of Past

Sitting on the transport shuttle that led them back to their station to get ready to get on the first shuttle out of there. No one making any sort of noise possible while the train supplied enough sound to keep them from falling asleep. What seemed to be forever only was about an hour and a half. Once they stopped they got off the shuttle with a dreary step.

"Ann you're heading to warn your folks correct," Marius asked as Ann nodded. "Can you tell them that this isn't a joke. I don't know if your parents will listen to you after what happened to Hitta."

"Got it boss," Ann said as she walked into her districts direction.

Wynn and Marius walked together to their district. A silent piter pater kept them from wondering if this station became a ghost town. "It looks like they took the warning seriously didn't they," Marius asked Wynn as they continued their silent walk.

"Well I am not surprised. But I am wondering what kinda lie they used to get everyone off this rock," Wynn said.

"They wouldn't lie to the general public," Marius said as a message blared out on a PM system.

"Attention people, you are to evacuate to the nearest planitary shuttle due to an impending and unknown ice age."

"See what I mean," Wynn said as they got to Marius's house. "Well I'll see you at the planitary shuttle in about an hour correct."

"You know I always keep my word," Marius said as he entered his house.

"And that's what I'm worried of," Wynn said as he closed the door.

Wynn who knew that she was considered dead by the general public decided just to withdraw all the money she had from a bank and waited at the crossroad between the two districts as looked back at her trvial past.

She neverknew that she would be one of eight humans who were fated to save the world. Back when she was young all she wanted to due was just sit outside on a windy day and feel the wind on her face making her hair move around with the wind. She never knew that wind and her had such a grand understanding. She never knew of the secret that was only hers, the one she hasn't told Marius, or Ann of the future.

Part3: Fire of Past

Part3: Fire of Past

"Mom, Dad, you heard the messages telling us to evac right," Ann asked as she noticed no one was home. There was a lone note on the desk but besides that everything else was gone. Ann picked up the note and it read. "Dear Ann, we already left for home. We left without you knowing due to you being in the WDF, your future is here, our future is back on Summer, after Hiita's death we realized it. I hope that you live a great life. If you are reading this, we all already on a shuttle to Summer."

Ann just sat on the floor of the empty room, crying, wondering why, "Why didn't they tell me, I could have understood why they would have left me behind, but not to tell me, were they afraid that I would be angry at them." Ann thought to herself with tears dripping down her face. She figured she might as well head to her room and see if they kept it intact for her. Once she got up there she noticed the only things that were remaining were a weeks worth of non military clothing and her military uniform with the motto "Unto the End.". She also noticed that there was only a suitcase to put them in. The clothing wasn't the standard Winter outfit that would help them prevent the cold. But something of Summer's orgin, due to the fact that it wasn't as big and clumsy as the Winter Uniform that she was currently wearing. So she packed the clothing and changed into her Winter Uniform.

Summer, her home planet, the planet of the Fire Goddess. Ann wondered if she will ever be able to see her home again, but she betted that she would someway or another due to this menice called the Wind Tribe.

"I guess I will know if it comes down to it," Ann said to herself in the cold dark confines of her lone relic that she had of her time on Winter. Ann them smiled at the fact that the first piece of property that she'll ever own was going to be ripped to shreads. Keeping that thought to herself Ann left the house locking the door in the process leaving a note on the wall. "Wind tribe, if you are looking for the Warrior of Fire, she's long gone. This used to be the house she lived in, come in and blow the house down, just like the big bad wolf did."

Walkign back to the meeting corner of Ann's district, and Marius, and Wynn's district she heard the bulliten. "Attention people of Winter, you must get to the nearest planitary shuttle for evacuation, an unexpeted Ice Age is coming. If not evacuated we will be stranded and eventually destoried."

What lies, Ann though as she walked down the hall with her lone suitcase. Why would the army tell them lies. Do people not have the right to learn the truth of this planets incoming doom. It sickens me what lies could have been fed to us our entire lives. I guess I will wonder some other time, I see Wynn as the gate, by the looks Marius hasn't come back.

"So Marius isn't here," Ann said as she greeted Wynn.

"No you're early," Wynn said. "They said the shuttle is three hours after we left, so we have two hours left once Marius get's here."

"Why are you here, shouldn't you be with your par-" Ann began. "Oh yeah that's right they think you're dead and gone. Only going there would make it worse."

"Yes," Wynn said. "The only thing I took is all the money I've saved up."

Part 4: Ice of Past

Part4: Ice of Past

"Alright Wynn I'll see you in about an hour," Marius said as he went his sepreate way from Wynn.

"I can't believe that they'd lie to the public," Marius said as he too walked the lonely halls of this once bushling station. Marius thought that it must have been amazing to see that a few hours ago this place was busy and carefree, not knowing of the dangers that exist above the atmosphere. The possiblity of death was now in everyone's mind, fear striken the imaginary faces of the people. Like Marius could see them. "But I could understand, no one wants to know that there's a ship that wants to kill us, a disaster on the planet is way better. And if we can kill the Wind tribe and hope that no one on that ship contacted their home planet. We can just move on with our lives after this incident."

"But you know that isn't going to happen," the other side of Marius's mind said "You already can guess that they already called their home planet with cries of victory stating that they have found their god, and are killing the race of this planet that kept him captive for so long."

Before Marius got into one of those segments where he'd talk with the two inner parts of his mind. He just shurgged it off saying. "Let's just get packed and warn the folks. Just go with the lie that the WDF has said."

Marius entred his house to see that most if not all of the backing was done, since they could only take what they need they only packed clothing, bottled water, and basic food rations. Dry stuff like trail mix and other stuff. Marius's mother imediately saw him and ran up to him giving him a great big hug.

"Marius where have you been," His mother asked. "You heard the evac order right."

"Yes," Marius said. "I proably can't be on the same ship as you."

"Why," his mother asked.

"My squad has been ordered to help beef up the evac and help the first ship," Marius lied. His mother bought the lie with no sense of her noticing his lie. "The first shuttle leaves in about an hour so I'm just hear to back and go."

"Oh okay, I doubt you will need food so just go into your room and take what you need."

"Thanks mom," Marius said as he walked into his room after grabbing a spare clothing bag, much similar to the one's the WDF uses. "What to take."

Marius grabbed all of the thinnest layed clothing he had due to the fact he knew that he would never come back here. He also grabbed his uniform and put that on, since he was wearing his basic armor, he needed the uniform for when he got off the shuttle. If he got off.

Once Marius was done packing he got downstairs and looked at his mother. "I will see you on Fall, I promise you that much."

"I will see you too," His mother said as she once again hugged him. "I will see you soon my son."

With that Marius was relased from his mother's grip and walked out the door and headed back to the district conversing.

"Marius, your late," Ann said as she got up. "We need to get out now."

Part5: Invasion

Also I've changed the name because this topic will contain every book that will be in this series. I will mark the new book with a large size text than the normal.

This topic will also contain bonus material

Also the top link of my two links will contain the story with the next chapter stated.

The second one will be the discussion topic

Edited by Eria

No update now but I plan on another one before the day is up but for now here is the first Character Bio

Wynn: Warrior of the Wind

Age 16

Hometown: Chicago IL

Date of Birth: June 10

History: Born on Chicago and brought over to Winter five years before the events of the book due to the fact that her parents are scientist. She is usually quiet, and only talks to her friends or the Wind, she seems to have a close connection to the wind.

Here's another

Marius

Hometown: Hartford Connicut

Personality: Talkative, very generous, and knowns when to do something and when to not.

Background: Brought to Winter during the Second Comming because of the fact that his folks were once and still were at the time were majors in the army. Unlike Wynn, who is very in touch of the wind. Marius hates the cold, the major player of making of Ice.

Part 5: Invasion

Lance walked down to the shuttle launch and got ready to get his troops prepared for the test of this races might, despite the fact that they're ships have been weak, Lance believes that these people are fierce warriors and fighter. Though he hasn't ever recieved a ground report and knowns nothing of what is down there, because of the fact that each time someone was sending a message, they were killed. Like an old recurring joke that happend every time he wanted facts.

Lance got down to the shuttles to see that all of his men were ready and waiting, Lance guessed that they got done with their stuff quicker than he expected. "I quess that these men want a taste of this new form of warrior," Lance thought as he combed through the ranks of his army with his telescope-like eyes. There was no fear, there was no anger, only the calm before the storm for these warriors of the wind. Then these men stood at attention. "Attention," one of the CO of a squad in the ranks yelled out as he noticed Commander Lance.

"At ease," Lance said as the soilders stood at ease. "Today, we start what could be a long campign against this race, these infidels who have had this god hostage ever since they came here and wiped out our once rivals the Ice Tribe. They will be bunkered, they will have defenses. They will come at us with a hail of hatred, of anger, and THAT OF FURY. WE ARE STRONGER THEN THEY ARE, WE SHALL BE THE ONES THE PREVAIL AND CONTINUE THE MARCH TO GLORIOUS SALVATION!!!"

The men instantly when into a blood enriched chant shouted "WAR WAR WAR," over and over again till Lance got back into his speech stance. "Now I ask of you to do one thing, do the best you can offer for the tribe of winds. This tribe that you are honored to be under. THIS TRIBE THAT WILL WIN, AND SHALL SEND THE INFIDELS OF THIS RACE TO AN EARLY GRAVE AND TAKE BACK OUR GOD. MEN GET INTO YOUR SHUTTLES, WERE GOING TO WAR."

The Men instantly grabbed everything they needed while screaming, hollering, and hooting at the fact that this is the first war that many of these youth's have had. They all got into their shuttles. Sadly, Lance couldn't come with them, he had to stay behind and take out a couple of these infiels ships as they enter space. He figured he had enough Wind Charge, the stuff that allows him to shoot wind into space to damage and outright destory ships. For about three shots. That meant that if he was accurate he would down the first three ships that would come this way.

About three minutes later, the shuttles left and headed down to this new planet, this new race that they could have fun killing.

Part 6: Wind Ship