Roguelike Emblem (character submissions supertopic)

Klokinator

Thx @ mod for moving the topic to hacking concept. It's not a concept in that it works fully and I will definitely be releasing it at some point, but when I get to the point of actually releasing it I'll recreate a whole topic. This is more of the signups topic for people to add characters to the continually swelling pool.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Is Rei(That is what you called the Fmu... right) your new waifu?

That's not my FeMU.

Klok, do I need to make all of Reys waifus in sprite form ;_;

You'd die before you even got down half the history list.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I don't know what you mean? I'm not using the dog even though I would like to, as Lenh didn't give permission but is making me a different one. The guy I might use though, because cool military guy.

How'd it go with Lenh? :D:

I don't know what you mean? I'm not using the dog even though I would like to, as Lenh didn't give permission but is making me a different one. The guy I might use though, because cool military guy.

Just to be clear, I'm not working on any canines for this project. It sounded like an idea before but wasn't really too interested in it after hearing the specifics.

If I submit anything it's just going to be a random character submission like everyone else.

[spoiler=Evil Fir]

Fir_zpseeda72fb.pngoutput_I5wmQM.gif

Name: Fir

Class: Sword Demon Uses: Swords and maybe Dark Magic

Description: After hearing a boring speech from her uncle, she thought: "Fuck it, I'm just going to kill everything I see since that worked for my uncle" then, after she killed everyone in Elibe, she indeed became Elibe strongest swordmaster, but it wasn't enought, she had to kill more stuff, since she hasn't level 20 yet, so she went to "insert game region" so she could kill more stuff and finally level up.

(Note: While making the Gif I misplaced one of the eye frames wich makes the head go down)

Is it good?

I think you made the mouth/eyes pure white, which is also what the BG is. (I recommend just getting the slightly off white from her shirt and filling in her mouth/eyes with it.) There's also a little bit of spritesheet green in her ponytail.

Those mouth frames jesus

Edited by L95

• 9 months later...