Free Dungeon Keeper

Balcerzak

I can personally recommend Dungeon Keeper. It is one of the greatest and sadly least known roguelike dungeon crawlers of its time. It also shares the unique premise of having the player literally be the evil villain, something that wasn't successfully copied until years later with that one Overlord game.

Seriously, get this game.

Edited by Klok

Actually when I registered on that site I also got some other free games.

http://puu.sh/6Wdl5.png

Edit: Hell, they even have Dungeon Keeper 2 and it works for windows 7. I can't explain how horrible it's been not being able to find one but now they finally have it! They also had system shock 2 for win7, and planescape torment so I bought all of those.

Edited by Klok

Wait, does this version ACTUALLY work on Windows 7 this time?

If it doesn't, this is going to be the fourth time I've gotten my hopes up for running Dungeon Keeper again. . .

GOG has a good record for updating games to work on newer operating systems. Every game I've got from them worked with no problems (except me needing to email them for neverwinter nights CD-key)

GOG has a good record for updating games to work on newer operating systems. Every game I've got from them worked with no problems (except me needing to email them for neverwinter nights CD-key)

same for me, they do a great job.

If it doesn't, this is going to be the fourth time I've gotten my hopes up for running Dungeon Keeper again. . .

No idea about Windows 7, but it's working on my Windows 8, so take that as you will.

just installed it on Win7 and can confirm it works for me.