Your thoughts on: The last of us

xblade

This game is simply amazing there is no better way to describe it. Where to begin, okay the last of us is basically a really awesome survival 3rd person kinda shooter sneak based game and it has alot of ways to pull you in to playing it. First is that amazing opening where it shows the start of the zombie... uh infected people spreading fast and it was brillant, one of the best openings to a game i have seen. The difficulty is just right for new players and those gamers seeking a challenge. I think the best part about this game is that it keeps changing, in missions and such, you would never be doing sneaking or shooting for too long it would change to hunting a deer or something else. So it never feel repetitive. The voice acting was pretty great and it really made me connect with the characters. It's really hard to fault this game but if i had to pick something it would be scavenging aspect, it's not bad or anything like that but it just felt was bit too easy and coincidental like whenever you would approach a shiv door it's like "yay lots of stuff in hear". There could've been a bit more of a sand box appeal where you spend a little more time looking little secret pockets and stuff. Anyway this game is one of the best of the modern era so i would give it a 9.6/10

What was the best gaming aspect?

Your favourite character?

Your favourite season or part of a season?

What do you hate more clickers or bloaters?

Your most preferred weapon?

Your overall rating?

Next time

Persona 4 (gonna go with golden)

What was the best gaming aspect?

I was always low on ammo and I enjoyed the fact that it made me play relatively cautiously as a result. I also liked the Sniper level even though I really sucked at it.

Your favourite character?

Joel is an easy pick here, I enjoy playing as cynical and hardened old men.

Your favourite season or part of a season?

Winter because it put everything you had to trudge through in the game as a test. It was also probably the darkest portion of the game, and one of the most difficult because I couldn't do what Joel did when I played as Ellie.

What do you hate more clickers or bloaters?

Clickers because they're far more common and not as easy to avoid. I just throw a molotov or two at a Bloater or use a Flamethrower and it's all good; it helps they're not common enough that I don't need to worry about wasting resources to take them down.

Your most preferred weapon?

The bottle.

Your overall rating?

Good game that won't blow my socks off or anything but is quite marvelous on its own right.

PC port when? ;__;

never

naughty dog is owned by sony

btw, i find tlou great, a must have for any ps3 owner, but i'm too tired to elaborate right now

Edited by Nobody