Do we think we can might ask Smealum for able to hack the FE13 data to get info for Unused Content data since we trust him for the Diancie proof?

King Marth 64

Since we did know that the hacker named Smealum who hacked the Nintendo 3DS system to reveal Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa from a couple of months ago and then, Nintendo announced Diancie during in last week and that leads alot of people to trust Smealum about Diancie and the other hacking event Pokemon, but, I just kinda thinking about that we can might ask him if he can might show about how he can managed to hack the Nintendo 3DS so that we can crack the FE13 data or he can might do hacking for the FE13 content and showed us some stuff in the FE13 data and he can might do it for us?

Edited by King Marth 64

No.

Just no.

Bothering someone that already has enough of the Pokémon fanbase asking him to sell hacked ones early... urgh.

Just wait for the release of RAM editing tools. Or better yet, use a 4.X 3DS and code it yourself.

http://www.fiercewaffle.com/softwareArticle.php?id=10

No.
Just no.
Bothering someone that already has enough of the Pokémon fanbase asking him to sell hacked ones early... urgh.
Just wait for the release of RAM editing tools. Or better yet, use a 4.X 3DS and code it yourself.

Wait? Someone already created a private downloadable hacking device for the Nintendo 3DS system posted in the internet already? And plus, why couldn't we ask him for a help, since we definitely heard that alot of people have a hard time hacking the Nintendo 3DS system, but he successfully got it working when he showed us the hacked Event Pokemon during in a couple of months ago? I was kinda wanted to ask him if we can might get managed to collect Unused Data in FE13 such as Characters, Classes, Skills, and other things and Aveyn Knight/VincentASM might be happy to get that to the SF.net content under in Unused Content since he wanted to do it.

What shadowofchaos said, plus: it's much easier to read what you're saying if you divide it into sentences instead of one run-on.

I am not good at Grammar Sentences, but, let's get back to the topic about the question.

Edited by King Marth 64

To be fair, Grammar Sentences are way harder than Regular Sentences.

Yeah, sorry, it was thought that was part of Grammar, but I'll just say Regular Sentence instead?

You (not us) could pay him a lot of money to do it. For free? Why would he bother or care?

Really, do people really pay money to any person for helping out for hacking a video game system (and plus, how much is it like if I ask him about it for helping out)? But, I am not totally sure if there was a way to pay him that I don't know him that much if I just ask him a question if he'll might help out on the FE13 Data?

Edited by King Marth 64

Really, do people really pay money to any person for helping out for hacking a video game system?

Isn't that obvious? Yes, yes they do. They're not going to do it for absolutely no benefit towards themselves (unless they plan on using the hack as well, which I honestly doubt). The money would pretty much be motivation for him.

Edited by Gaius217

Isn't that obvious? Yes, yes they do. They're not going to do it for absolutely no benefit towards themselves (unless they plan on using the hack as well, which I honestly doubt). The money would pretty much be motivation for him.

Really, I never heard of that before? I think the only hackers that I saw that they mentioned that they completely hacked the 3DS was Smealum and there was an another unknown hacker (that I can't seem to find about that guy anywhere) who obtained a Fairy-type form Arceus, but I couldn't find any others who hacked the 3DS as far as I know?

Edited by King Marth 64

Why would he show anyone how to hack the 3DS when he can be paid himself to do it?

Gotta remember these people either do this stuff just because or for cash. I doubt you requesting him to do this will result in anything.