Gaming Characters You Like/Find Cool Despite Not Knowing/Not Played Their Games/Game Series

Randoman

Confession time: I really only knew Marth/Ike/Roy/Fire Emblem in general from Smash Bros until maybe three or four years ago.

Let's see, though, who else... Jagar Tharn (or however you spell it. The villain from TES: Arena) looks bro level in his design. I've played most of the other TES games, but I've yet to play Arena (the only other ones I haven't played are the "Travels" spinoffs), because DOSbox is a jerk. I like Phoenix Wright, as well. The idea of a lawyer starring in a video game is cool, plus I like his hair. Booker DeWitt would be on there. So would Lucas from Mother 3. Cracker Jack from Street Fighter EX 2. Frank West from Dead Rising. Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS. Larry Laffer from Leisure Suit Larry, and, rounding out the list, Corvo Attano and Altaïr ibn-La'Ahad, a couple of my favorite sneaky-stabby fellas.

Koudelka and Edward Plunkett from Koudelka.

I'm speaking strictly from the perspective of Koudelka; she was a significantly different character in Shadow Hearts (considering it was around 15ish years later and her personality changed significantly from a cynic to a worrisome but still cynical mother).

Edited by Lord Raven

Cumore from Tales of Vesperia has Inigo's voice so i dig him by default. Plus hes a baddie.

Just about the whole core cast of Skullgirls. That 'verse looks so wiggy and yet i havent played that game at all. Special mention to Double and Painwheel for being super amazing.