Hello there everybody

Leonomonn

Online name: Leonomonn
DoB: October 26
Favourite FE Game: Awakening
Favourite Game (other than FE): The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask...maybe...
Favourite FE Character: I don't know too many but for now Lon'qu or Prince Ephraim
Least Favourite game: Not sure

I figured I'd use a few of the things from the profile thing pinned at the top, and then just write a little bit about myself down here. I'm pretty new to Fire Emblem. I played the Sacred Stones on GBA when I was younger, but I never beat it and I wouldn't really say that I got into Fire Emblem until I played Awakening. My main reasons for joining the forum are that I'm interested in learning more about the series, I like talking to other people about video games, and I'm interested in making new friends. I've been playing games since my dad taught me how to play Super Mario Bros. 3 when I was a year old and now that I'm 20 I just keep on going. Some of my favorite games are The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros., Phoenix Wright, Rune Factory, Pokemon, and the list goes on and on and on. I also do let's plays when I have some free time because it's kind of a rewarding experience to put together a video and have people watch and comment on it, and I like the idea of sharing a gameplay experience with people. That's just a little gaming background on me and if you want to know more I'm always happy to talk with people and share experiences and learn about each other. Besides all that I think my brain is out of things to talk about, so hello and I hope we have some fun talking.

Welcome to the Forest! If you enjoyed Awakening, definitely try the other games in the series; I would actually recommend you return to Sacred Stones and try playing it again since its the next best game to play after Awakening if you intend to go further into the series. Hope to see you around!

Yeah Majora's Mask is the best! Yeah hard to go wrong with the GBA fire emblems (Sacred Stones and Fire Emblem). Also if you have time, I would recommend Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn as they have Ike and it is relatively easy to get the hang of things in that game.

Yeah Majora's Mask is the best! Yeah hard to go wrong with the GBA fire emblems (Sacred Stones and Fire Emblem). Also if you have time, I would recommend Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn as they have Ike and it is relatively easy to get the hang of things in that game.

This.

Welcome to SF

now never come back

Welcome to the Forest! If you enjoyed Awakening, definitely try the other games in the series; I would actually recommend you return to Sacred Stones and try playing it again since its the next best game to play after Awakening if you intend to go further into the series. Hope to see you around!

Thanks for the welcome. I suppose I could probably play Sacred Stones the easiest as well as I have it for download on my 3DS from the Ambassador Program, so I can easily pick it up again. Thanks for the recommendation.

This.

Welcome to SF

now never come back

I hope you really don't mind me coming back or I'll be sad haha