Should I get into Pokemon Showdown?

ZemZem

Be nice to Poly, and he's right. I have to obey the Helix's every command.

But what's your beef with Showdown?

It's more a personal gripe, because someone *COUGH COUGH LEVANT* posts them like 24/7 and it's kind of pissing me off at this point.

SO.

It's more a personal gripe, because someone *COUGH COUGH LEVANT* posts them like 24/7 and it's kind of pissing me off at this point.

SO.

SO.

>Implying ZM would be like that

c'mon J, trust your friend

SO.

Hey, if MKS wants to post the replays, let him post the replays. Just pay no mind to him if it really bothers you. I never minded it.

I'd compose a team of all my favorite, awesome Pokémon. Like Cradily, Kabutops, Luxray, Mega Pinsir, Ninetales, etc.

I like it because it's easier to make my Dream Team

[/sad trombone]

ESPEON/GLISCOR/KINGDRA/MAWILE/MAGNEZONE/SCIZOR

IMPERIAL FLOWER COMBAT FORCE

If you want to get into pokemon competitive battles, then showdown is the way to go.

Just know that there are many assholes there, who will throw offensive words at you when you beat them, especially it there was luck involved (which happens a lot in pokemon)

Edited by Nobody

I like it because it's easier to make my Dream Team

[/sad trombone]

ESPEON/GLISCOR/KINGDRA/MAWILE/MAGNEZONE/SCIZOR

IMPERIAL FLOWER COMBAT FORCE

NICE TEAM BRO

If you want to get into pokemon competitive battles, then showdown is the way to go.

Just know that there are many assholes there, who will throw offensive words at you when you beat them, especially it there was luck involved (which happens a lot in pokemon)

Pfft, I'm not scared of those losers.

at the very least Showdown's teambuilder is great for tinkering with pokémon build ideas, seeing what's possible, how EV allocation will play out and that sort of thing before putting in the work on cartridge. i don't actively bother with the battle sim (don't have the guts to dip my toes in the competitive field properly no matter what i do in-game) and mostly just use Showdown for the teambuilder

Unrated randoms where its at. And you should try hackmons.

As a general note its pretty awsome, but the higher in the ladder you get the more assholes there are.

As a general note its pretty awsome, but the higher in the ladder you get the more assholes there are.

I completely disagree with this.

I'm not exactly high in the ladder (I'm around 1500), but whenever I create a new account, there are way more people who complain when they lose in the lower part of the ladder. Now that I'm in the 1500s I can't even remember the last time I've heard someone complaining after losing.

Well, anecdotal evidence and all.

Edited by Nobody

I completely disagree with this.

I'm not exactly high in the ladder (I'm around 1500), but whenever I create a new account, there are way more people who complain when they lose in the lower part of the ladder. Now that I'm in the 1500s I can't even remember the last time I've heard someone complaining after losing.

Well, anecdotal evidence and all.

Really. I never have people complain when I'm sub 1400. Once I get like 1550-1675 they really start to bitch and complain.

i downloaded it and made a gen v uu team just before xy was released and it did pretty good. it's probably useless now but w/e. uu is the way to go btw

also lots of people will be catching feelings if you beath their ass. expect them to be angry. unless you're playing uu where everyone is nice and friendly. seriously uu is way better than everything else