Bloodlines Request Thread

ghast

Hello all!

So I know there's a lot of open sources threads for mugs and maps and the like. And although I super appreciate the kind people who left their stuff open source, I can't really use any of them because they don't really capture what I'm picturing (not because of the animal sprites, that's not my little problem). I actually was hoping that people could offer some help on the map and human (females, I don't know how female parts work) side of my mod. There are place-holders for now but I plan to release a patch after my next chapter is all done, and when the animations are whipped up.

thank you!

Ghast

Both please!! I am vomit at mountains and there's a small one in chapter 2. But your maps are awesome and I could easily see your offer helping me out huuuuuuuge. Do you have Skype? PM your skype name if you can!

• 10 months later...

Bonjourrr

I was hoping onsome active spriters around here to help me out-

Im looking for some generic bandit and villagers! I would go to the open source topic buuut not really feeling anything there. I can frame em though. So if you got some of what i'm lookin for help a homie out!!

Tytyty

Are we talking mugs, battle sprites or both Ghast?

Mugs! Although... I'm interested in what you mean by battle sprites? owo

b1f4fbded1.png

Make sure he gives the player a really dumb item.

hahahahaha i totally will thanks!