[Battle:FE9]Losers Round 2- Espinosa vs Horace

PKL

I would suffer extra 3 dmg because of the weapon triangle. But oh well, can't blame anybody else there. My errors during this match:

- giving Ike the useless Laguzslayer and Armorslayer weapons (a Killing Edge would've been preferred at the end, if not the VK).

- worrying too much about Wrath/Geoff when Nasir could be destroyed by turn 5, saving me much annoyance with Guard later.

- assuming Calill has Resolve/Nihil and that Neph therefore has Wrath/Nihil - which was why Ranulf suicided so early.

- not thinking about the Neph's equip and forgetting about both Renewal's recovery and the Knight Ward defence boost. It was the turn that decided the victor and I just went "oh she might have a Silver Lance or some other lance but I'm dying anyway so" and didn't even spend much time there even though this was the most important turn, switching back to researching Persona 3 in like 15 different tabs.

Overall, the Nihil+Parity team is pretty powerful and I wonder if it would function well against some other more expected teams in spite of all the Mid tier characters in it.

And yeah, Soren really was a waste of those 2 robes.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic