Changes from FE1 to FE1DS

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember their exact name, but that's basically them. Maybe it was Arch Knight :/

But yeah, that one. Though, they're already promoted in Monshou. I'm not sure if the "Hunter" class existed for Ankoku (FE1)... I didn't see any tiles in the banks, but then again, that's the only place I bothered to look. Kashim can explain this if you can see what he promotes to in Ankoku :[

Well, the Orleans characters are said to be nomadic in the game (I think), so Nomads are possible.

However I have a suspicion that they'll keep the Hunter -> Horsemen classes. Well, I can imagine Horsemen class will be renamed for the English releases (I hope it's not Nomad).

But there's a huge difference between what some players newer players see in the word Nomad than from what it really is. I don't want to have another cheap Native American identity slapped on a class, when that's not what a Nomad is at all D: not to mention NoA taking reins again

Did Kashim use the same overworld sprite as other archers? I think I remember seeing his hunched-over battle sprite in the game somewhere, but no overworld one >.>

Well, the Orleans characters are said to be nomadic in the game (I think), so Nomads are possible.

However I have a suspicion that they'll keep the Hunter -> Horsemen classes. Well, I can imagine Horsemen class will be renamed for the English releases (I hope it's not Nomad).

I didn't like the name Nomad either, especially after I watched a Spongebob episode where Nomads ate Spongebob's Pineapple house.

And wait a second... BALLISTAE IS A CLASS?!?

Well, it's actually Shooter. However Ballistae did indeed have their own classes before FE6, eg. Long Arch.

Sweet! So I'm assuming that the only difference between Archers and Shooters are the range?

Jake was the class--who is Anna's boyfriend or something.

Can Marth be promoted in this game?, I heard that the original version Marth as a Lord cannot be promoted.

Nope. Not in the original. Likely to promote in the remake though.

Well, in FE1 they had 1~2 range versus the Archer's 2~2 range. Also they had really high defence and, unlike Ballistae, they could move >___<

Are you serious? Only a range of 1-2 and they can't move? Consider them benched.

The last part of my sentence was referring to Shooters, so they can move : P

Hmm... okay, sounds like they are worth using after all. Also, a Hunter is basically the same thing as an Archer right? How do both classes compare?

It's almost a given they will, if only because much of the series in infancy had, quite honestly, some of the most basic and weirdest art styles around, especially compared to their more modern arts.

The Card game art is pretty high quality but I agree with you on the manual art.

The Card game art is pretty high quality but I agree with you on the manual art.

The current official art is all Card Game Art. The Book 1 Art is from Set 5 and the Book 2 Art from Set 6. However I'm guessing it'll all get completely redone as Shiida's design has nothing in common with any of her previous forms. Fact is she looks a bit like Eirika from FE8.