How do you spend your birthday?

Matthaios

I like to think of other peeps' birthdays as times to show appreciation for them, but I don't have a lot of people I'm close with at the moment so I haven't had much of a chance to back that up lately. I'm lucky enough that my parents tend to get me a cake on mine, but I don't usually have much else going on.

i prefer to at least pretend i've got to work on a pile of essays, as it typically falls near the end of the semester so that's a great excuse to try and deflect any and all attention away from it

whether or not i actually get any of the work done is another story entirely

Just turned 19. I didn't do anything special today, just accepted some gifts and went on like it was a regular day. I do, however, watch Pay-per-view Westlemania and eat a lot of junk food with my brothers and cousins.(A tradition I started when I was 11 since it's always so close to my birthday and I was a really big fan of the WWE.)

Usually me and the family will go out for dinner, and that's as much as it goes in that regard. But my friends and I usually have a get together! I don't know if I want to say 'party' specifically, but we have happy times :)

I had my birthday yesterday. My employer gave me a 9 hour shift to celebrate it :/

but the day afterward my family treated me to a buffet and loaded up on sugar and chocolate.

Also my employer followed it up with another 7.5 hour shift :(

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I just spend it sitting around doing whatever I want, which is usually just lounging around, lol. Sometimes I'll have a new game and I'll play that all day. Otherwise it's a pretty normal day, we usually go out to celebrate for dinner.

Hopefully you mean drinking with friends or family, not alone.

But yeah, got off of work, went to gather at a friends', we all had dinner, some drinks, and watched a movie. Pretty good times, all told.

If my birthday is not in the weekend, I am going to school, work or university, that´s it! It´s the business life. It is an usual day, so there is nothing much to celebrate.

I always celebrete it later the next weekend. I usually invite some friends to a special restaurant (japanese, chinese, mexican). This time I spend two of my friends and me a trip to Paris!