• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. :newyears:

th11sc168d8u0j.jpg

I was actually expecting Embers of Love after it starts getting hellishly dense. Id works too, I guess, but you can't really curse appreciate the annoying trajectories from just a frozen image.

Here's some love

Konachan.com_-_90708_blue_eyes_braids_gl

Whoa, that looks pretty cool! Except I think somebody like Reisen would be more appropriate

Konachan.com_-_90624_animal_ears_chibi_f

kalasbait/10

Sure, have that too. :newyears:

embersofloveljuuj.png

That actually looks like a player that's intentionally avoiding the free safe area (lol, as if) to fill up that Communication Gauge

That actually looks like a player that's intentionally avoiding the free safe area (lol, as if) to fill up that Communication Gauge

Don't ask me how I ended up there. And don't ask me how I didn't get hit, either. xD

Anyway, I shall declare this thread my new home. It's where I actually feel...significant. :P

Yeah I definitely check this thread out the most for the adorable and funny touhou pics, so please keep em comin. That one pic with Flandre (i think) holding this thread and looking angry was probably the best thing i've seen in SF.

Yeah I definitely check this thread out the most for the adorable and funny touhou pics, so please keep em comin. That one pic with Flandre (i think) holding this thread and looking angry was probably the best thing i've seen in SF.

No problem, man.

Bold: I know, right. It made my fucking day. And yeah, it was Flandre Scarlet.

Not sure if Marisa is waifu material yet though, as Suika is too adorable in the fighting games.

yadachan_000763680.png

500px-SWR_Suika_Scu1.png

Though I might have to fight Jprebs right?

Wow, Suika's looking pretty adorable there!

WOOHOO Touhou fighting games.

I wouldn't worry. J's too preoccupied with hundreds of waifus/husbandos/whateversuch.

Reminds me of the times when I used to make albums on Photobucket for character I like.

I find it enjoyable, haha.

Not sure if Marisa is waifu material yet though, as Suika is too adorable in the fighting games.

Though I might have to fight Jprebs right?

if you ask people who are only in it for the girls and don't play the games, the answer is yes.

As long as you don't take Momiji or Koishi or Cirno or Flandre or Kogasa or Youmu it's all good.