If you're talking about the raw difficulty of the bullet patterns and such (for both stage parts and bosses), then I'd definitely say that Mountain of Faith is much, much harder than EoSD.

But EoSD lacks resources, so you'll need to get reasonably good at the game to clear it. MoF, on the other hand, has a new bomb system that lets you bomb skip pretty much anything and everything that might be even a little bit difficult for you to handle. And will still let you clear the game easily, as long as you can endure the Mountain of Faith spell to some extent (since you can't bombskip game final spells).

So yeah, thanks to the bomb system, you should be able to make much more progress in MoF than on EoSD.

Edited by Railgun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me what, a few days to get to stage 3 on EoSD?

It only took me less than a half hour to get to stage 3 on MoF.

Don't worry, the real thing with start on Stage 4. I also consider the Stage 4 boss (Aya) to be the most difficult boss in the game.

Also, if you have trouble with precision in your movements, your waifu is going to brutally murder you unless you spam your bombs on her.

Don't worry, the real thing with start on Stage 4. I also consider the Stage 4 boss (Aya) to be the most difficult boss in the game.

Also, if you have trouble with precision in your movements, your waifu is going to brutally murder you unless you spam your bombs on her.

Alright, thanks for the warning about Aya.

Nah, Sanae wouldn't do that to me...would she? ._.

I'll be on the lookout, and watch the way I use bombs carefully.

Also I'm really liking TD so far.

after playing the Scarlet team, MarisaC feels so damned laggy

let me switch familiar positions dammit Marisa and stop running around so quickly