Skill Set for F!Avatar

Hello, everyone! Lately, I've been doing a lot of optimization for Awakening in my F!Avatar file, and I've decided to come up with a team of MUs.

This is for the main avatar, i.e. Player Character avatar.

So far, this is what I have in terms of Skills and Stats.

Leanne (Avatar Name), Grandmaster

Asset: Skill, Flaw: Luck (I think), Sword: A, Tome: A

HP: 80 (capped)

Str: 41 (capped)

Mag: 39 (capped)

Skill: 44 (capped)

Spd: 40 (capped)

Lck: 42 (capped)

Def: 42 (capped)

Res: 37 (not capped yet)

Skills:

-Vantage

-Vengeance

-Ignis

-Luna

-Galeforce

I've just been wondering if this was an okay set for Optimization for +Skl, -Lck Avatar. I don't have any of the DLC, but I might possibly get some in a few months.

I know that Limit Breaker is a really good skill, and I wanna know which skill I should take out for it, if I ever do get it.

All I'm really asking for is just an opinion on if this was a good set of skills.

Note: I have not married anyone yet.

Skill wise... I'd say you're shooting yourself in the foot if you're planning on using Vantage/Vengeance - Vengeance comes up last in the skill queue, and thus can only kick in if both Ignis and Luna didn't activate.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Swap Ignis for Tomefaire, and Luna for LB (if you get it) or maybe Skill +2 (to make sure Vengeance activates as much as possible, as +8 SKL pair-ups are difficult, if not impossible) or Swordfaire. Like Levant said, having any procs besides Vengeance on a V/V build is detrimental to your damage output. Aside from that, 3 offensive procs is a bit much on any build. The general rule is 1 or 2, max.

Thank you for all your help, everyone! I've never really optimized before, so I'm somewhat of a noob at this.

I'm assuming to get Tomefaire due to the fact that Tomes are ranged and close-ranged? I'll try to follow that 2 Proc Skill rule, too.

So far, what I'm getting is to either do:

Vantage

Vengeance

Ignis -> Tomefaire

Luna -> Limit Breaker/All Stats +2/Swordfaire

Galeforce

Or:

Ignis

Luna

Galeforce

Vantage -> Tomefaire

Vengeance -> Anathema/Limit Breaker

Very interesting, and I really like the input! Thank you both so much :D

Also, what would you recommend if I didn't do the Vantage/Vengeance set? I'd prefer to keep Ignis as a skill, but I really don't know what sets to work with. To be honest, Vantage/Vengeance is the only tactic I know :P

Edited by Micaiah's Dawn

Multiple Faires aren't that great because you can only use one per attack. Using a Tome? Swordfaire does nothing. Using a Sword? Tomefaire does nothing. Vantage/Vengeance only works with Tomes, so drop Swordfaire on the first set.