If you were Sakurai.. [Movesets]

Jedi

I don't really play with Smash Balls on. That probably led to that prediction.

So you're letting personal bias and preference rule a guess on what's gonna be in the game? :0

...Well to be fair, I guess this IS a thread for wishful thinking... Still, good call.

Charizard has plenty of move representation: Fire Fang (Forward Smash), Earthquake (Down Smash), Wing Attack (Up Smash), Heat Wave (Forward Air), etc...

Rock Smash is also plenty strong in Smash Bros. If anything needed flavor tweeking it would be making Fly/Flare Blitz work like Captain Falcon's up B. Connecting with it leads to a Seismic Toss grab.

I think his new down B would be Fire Spin for defensive purpuses or Fire Blast for a long range projectile.

Actually I always saw the F-smash as more of like Strength or something. He never really uses his teeth or his mouth in that attack, despite flaming at the mouth when finishing it. But hey, who can really say?

And then there are the few changes we've seen to Zard's moveset so far, like a slashing claw attack (presumably Slash) replacing his old F-air, and a charging flame attack resembling Flare Blitz-- which is probably his dash attack, although it could be replacing Rock Smash as well.

Really I have no idea what the new down-special could be. I'll be stalking the daily screenshots to try to figure it out I suppose, behehehe~

Edited by BANRYU