suspend roullette preprations  

4 members have voted

1. 1. The penalty for getting suspended

• 2 days
    • 1 week
    • 1 month
    • 3 months
  2. 2. The amount of time the game shall last

So I'm probably going to regret this entirely but I will go ahead. Starting off the reason why I didn't make this ban roulette which would be way more scary is because of to many multiple accounts. Also the name doesn't fit but oh well. Anyway instructions

How the game works
So basically it is a chatroom except with a twist. If your post a id ends with a certain number you get suspended for a certain amount of time. This amount of time will be decided in a poll. The game will go on for a certain amount of time which will also be decided by you guys. Of course I was too nervous to ask a mod to actually suspend the people so if you want to moderate please post.I can also be suspended, if that happens may the mod please keep an eye.Mods may choose to be exempt from getting banned but if they choose so and they get banned then I will look for another mod.

Rules~

1. Must post your post ID after posting

2. Please don't request to be unsuspended. This goes for me as well.

3. No whining or crying when you come back. You knew what you were getting into

The game will start eventually but i still need a mod. Also understand that YOU WILL SUSPENDED for real.

I wonder if anyone will post here but i might as well give it a try. Also ideas are welcome. If anyone needs any clarification please post

Also understand that YOU WILL SUSPENDED for real.

The mods are seriously willing to ban people, including themselves potentially?

The mods are seriously willing to ban people, including themselves potentially?

well Thats what the poll is for because 2 days isn't going to ruin anyones life, and i did say the mods may exempt themselves,

I...don't think this is a good idea... at least having to seriously suspend someone. I doubt any mod would do it, and if they would, it's an abuse of power to suspend someone who didn't break SF's rules.