HEY!

Ok, about the hurricanes....they are on tropical storm 9. And if it becomes a hurricane, it's gonna be named Ike. And I noticed that Ike was introduced in the NINTH FE game......could this be....

coincidence?

:lol:

Thats so awesome! :lol: IKE WINS. But since ike has killer strength he'll slaughter the poor towns he goes through!

Ok, about the hurricanes....they are on tropical storm 9. And if it becomes a hurricane, it's gonna be named Ike. And I noticed that Ike was introduced in the NINTH FE game......could this be....

coincidence?

:lol:

Oh thank you fuckin god I thought you were going to say something else.

Wow.... Really? It would suck if the hurricane had the same destructive power as the character...

And I really don't think hurricanes can use aether...

Wow.... Really? It would suck if the hurricane had the same destructive power as the character...

And I really don't think hurricanes can use aether...

They cant, they use a super gawdly skill called dike break. An example of this is New Orleans. *shot*

Isn't that a good thing? :huh:

yes and no, by preparing for a hurricane people go out of there way to leave where it is supposed to hit and buy unessary supplies and gas making it much harder to get things you acually need because everybody buys drinks in bulk so you have to live off the minom amount but if it acually hit then all that wouldnt have gone in vain.

but yeah it is good it didnt hit.

Meh, maybe it's just because my city helps out with evacuees from Louisiana, but this doesn't really appeal to me. I dunno, I just find that comparing a tropical storm that has the potential to kill uncountable others, and just devastate cities, to a fictional character kind of....I don't know....tacky? Just my opinion though....